Ratings for Dr. J.M. MacIntosh

Dr. Macintosh did not listen to my concerns and had me wait a total of five months with an eye infection that was painful and effecting my vision. I can deal with waiting an hour past my scheduled appointment time because I understand she's busy - but she didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Her MOA is unprofessional. The doctor is ok. If the doctor not help MOA learn how be helpful and polite, I doubt all of the patients run away same me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had a referral from another eye doctor. The appoint was at 10am...I had read poor reviews so I asked the staff how long to expect when they called with the appointment. They told me to except about 1.5hrs because the eye drops take a while to kick in. When I showed up before 10am, the old/dirty waiting room was full with people (10ish). I waited 1 hour to even see the assistant who was rude, dismissive, and abrupt. I waited another full hour before I saw Dr. MacIntosh. She did not provide me with any insight and ignored my questions. The receptionist then booked me for FOUR more exams. All of which I will be cancelling. Go to this office if you like wasting time in a dirty cramped waiting room with rude staff. Even if you have been referred here, ask the referring doctor for a different referral. This place is the worst.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

My cataract surgery was a complete success. I am so very grateful to Dr. MacIntosh and her very helpful staff for the gift of my sight! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Horrible experience! I'll never go back! She was abrupt and ignored my questions. She couldn't get me out fast enough.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I'm not sure people leaving bad comments are being very fair. Wait times at the doctor's office is a national affliction, and I always plan for at least 3 hours, whenever I have to see one. She ends up seeing everyone she plans on seeing, no matter how late it gets, so to me, that shows someone who's dedicated to their job. Poor planning skills maybe, but I don't look for great punctuality in my doctors. Her staff prepped me for the consultation as soon as I arrived, and I was a little bit in advance. They were nice and professional, and open to answering questions. Then I had to wait for the drops to take full effect, and the doctor saw me within less than 30 minutes to my scheduled appointment time. Taking everything into consideration, that's actually really good. Secondly, I did not find her rude or arrogant; she was straight up, didn't fuss, was not overly warm but again, I don't need a babysitter, I need a doctor. I wouldn't mind going back to see her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. MacIntosh answered all my questions and provided a clear explanation of my treatment. She was helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. More important, I can't believe how clear my vision is following my cataract surgery . Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I found Dr. MacIntosh to be a very professional and knowledgeable doctor throughout my consultation, surgery and follow up. She is evidently in high demand but she's worth the wait! Also found her staff to be friendly and polite I am so very pleased with my results and trust my vision to Dr. MacIntosh.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

good experience, the doctor help me a lot with my eye problem,

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I think feedback has been taken into account, because the office has been booked very reasonably compared with a few years back!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017