Ratings for Dr. R.K. Aggarwall

I have never experienced such poor care from the doctor or his staff. He does not treat his patients with respect and quite often his patients end up having to find their answers somewhere else. Two years ago my grandmother was seen by this doctor and we were told she was sick and there's nothing we could do but make her comfortable. Two days she was rushed to emerg and we found that her kidneys had completely failed and her lungs were filled with fluid. After many weeks and many great doctors, she is still with us. However Dr. Aggerwal, could offer no explanation as to why he didn't tell us her lungs were filled with fluid or why he didn't send her to the hospital sooner.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Aggarwal, people need to spell it right if they are going to slam a great Doctor. I suggest dropping this incorrect spelling, go back to the right one.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

First let me begin by saying that to have a doctor in an emergency situation is critial. I am grateful that we have our health system and doctors who give of their time to help when help is needed. On three occasions I have encountered this doctor, and all three times he has dismissed me or a family member as being complainers with no need of emergency treatment. The first two times resulted in spinal surgery and the last time resulted in a hospital stay of over two weeks. If I was to encounter this doctor again in the emergency department I would request to be seen by a doctor who would attempt to take the symptons seriously and not be dismissed as if I were wasting his time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

He doesn't listen to what the patient is saying and doesn't seem interested either. He gives the impression that he would rather be doing something else.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007