Ratings for Dr. Barry Appleton

Dr Appleton diagnosed me with epilepsy at age 5. I recently celebrated my 45th Birthday. I rarely experience any seizures now which I have no doubt is all due to Dr Appleton.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

If it was not for DR Appleton I would not be alive. Between he my blind mum and three changes on buldings I have not ever in my adult years and still medication. Am so greatful forever for helping me in younger years Love Always Antony Tyson

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr Appleton has been my sons Dr for many years, he is always helpful,and listens to all my concerns. He is always polite and goes well beyond the call of duty. His expert knowledge of peadiatric Epilepsy will be missed when he does retire.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

My daughters and myself miss his wisdom he had knowledge across the spectrums of medicine & amazing knowledge and understanding of (difficult) epilepsy and working so well with families and respecting people and their lifestyles.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr Appleton would always educate us on our son's medical issues and inform us which medical needs would most help our son and how this happened by following it through and why at that time was the treatment plan. We look forward talking to him each time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

We found Dr Appleton to be one of the most helpful, compassionate and competent medicos we've seen in the 10 years our daughter has been seeing him. Our only criticism is that he could be overly cautious with medication. We're sad that he has retired from private practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr Appleton is an excellent Dr, and has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

He is one of the kindest and caring doctors I have ever come across. He was willing to attend to my daughter's need at any time of the day or night.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

My family found Dor Appleton to be a wonderful, kind man. He assisted our family through the difficult process of losing our baby son. He came in to see us on the weekend when everyone else was closed, while in the middle of his holiday. I could not have asked for a more gentle person who genuinely cared for both my son and our family. The staff at the hospital spoke similarly about this kind man, both as a gentleman and a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

I found Dr Appleton to be polite, understanding and very knowledgable. He was gentle and patient and helped our family through a very difficult illness with appropriate care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007