Ratings for Dr. Guy Date

Best Dr in Cowra, very helpful and understanding throughout my pregnancy and with my c-section, very friendly and cracks a few jokes here and there which make you feel better too its nice to go to a dr like that, hope he remains in cowra.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

best dr in cowra. i was so sick through my pregnancy and was in and out of hospital and he looked after me the whole time. was very careing and understanding. he did my c section and did a great job. i also have a son who has aspergers and he is amazing with him aswell. i am moving out of cowra and i can only hope i find a dr just half as good as guy. keep up the good work :-)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr Date is the best doctor in cowra, he was very helpful and understanding throughout my pregnancy and when I needed advice and counselling he was there right away without appointment, during my labour he was fantastic and with my emergency c-section he was just great did an amazing job, I am happy to go back to him and hope he delivers my next baby :) hope he stays in cowra.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr Date is LOVELY!! He is understanding and very helpful. Great in the delivery room & excellent with kids! If only he wasn't so overworked & was easier to get into. You are truely the best Dr around :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr Date thinks that he knows exactly how each baby in Cowra should be delivered and he should have complete control over each birth plan. He is arrogant and pig headed and I am disgusted at how we were treated throughout our pregnancy and birth with Dr Date!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

most helpfull and caring, such an important addition to Cowra. I believe he has become an icon in medicine for the cowra community. I hope the Australian Government and the medical boards recognise his importance and assures his Australian citzonship. Thanks Dr Date

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Love him!!! So thorough, friendly and helpful. Always happy to see you even though he is completely overworked!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007