Ratings for Dr. Tarek G. Garas

Dr. Garas is the best OB I have ever seen. Very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Cares about your feelings not just the medical aspect.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I really like him. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and actually acts on them. I have Dr Mammel and he always makes me feel stupid and brushes everything off as just being pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

My favorite doctor, Dr. Tarek G. Garas! I find him to be honest, humble, and gracious on top of my confidence in his gifting as an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Best doctor ever. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

The best doctor ever!!!!!! I love him as my doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Garas... How to begin..Lets go went in for a simple dnc a few years back Dr. Garas ( while doing the simple DNC TOOK OUT 8 INCHES OF MY COLON THREW MY UTERUS WALL ... AS HE DISCOVERED HIS MISTAKE I WAS MINUTES OF DYEIN,.surgeon called in , in morphine coma for 10 days ,,,,when a woke I discovered I was wearing a big bag on left side of stomach..for 9 mths I suffered wished I had of died. To make a long story short he ruined my life. And tried to sue but the lawyer's Watson Clinic...erased every record, like I WENT MISSING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS...called for meeting with Dr. Jennings obgyn at clinic....and laughed in my face saying I would receive ...not a penny for what he did to me......

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Delivered my first grandchild. I was present at several appts as well as the birth. Dr Garas was kind, took his time with my daughter, and was very patient with my first time mommy. He included her husband in the discussions, while still catering to my daughter, as should be. As an RN, I was impressed with his bedside manner, professionalism and patience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Very knowledgeable and comforting! Is always available to answer whatever questions I have.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Garas is the most knowledgeable, kind, gentle & helpful doctor I have ever met. He is by far my favorite doctor ever! I had a bit of a high risk pregnancy and he was so reassuring every step of the way. My baby was breech and he delivered her by C-section with no problem. He prayed with us before the surgery and had Third Day playing in the operating room. What a great atmosphere! He & his staff were so reassuring and such a blessing every day, but especially on our delivery day. God bless Dr. Garas!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Garas is the nicest most caring doctor I've ever met. I was having infertility issues and I went to see him for treatment. I was pregnant within 3 months of my first visit with him, after trying for a year. Very good doctor, makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Highly recommend him! He saw us through my pregnancy and even though he didn't get to deliver my daughter, he was very attentive.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Tarek G. Garas's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente