Ratings for Dr. Tarek G. Garas

Best doctor ever. Caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

The best doctor ever!!!!!! I love him as my doctor!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Garas... How to begin..Lets go went in for a simple dnc a few years back Dr. Garas ( while doing the simple DNC TOOK OUT 8 INCHES OF MY COLON THREW MY UTERUS WALL ... AS HE DISCOVERED HIS MISTAKE I WAS MINUTES OF DYEIN,.surgeon called in , in morphine coma for 10 days ,,,,when a woke I discovered I was wearing a big bag on left side of stomach..for 9 mths I suffered wished I had of died. To make a long story short he ruined my life. And tried to sue but the lawyer's Watson Clinic...erased every record, like I WENT MISSING FOR SEVERAL WEEKS...called for meeting with Dr. Jennings obgyn at clinic....and laughed in my face saying I would receive ...not a penny for what he did to me......

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Delivered my first grandchild. I was present at several appts as well as the birth. Dr Garas was kind, took his time with my daughter, and was very patient with my first time mommy. He included her husband in the discussions, while still catering to my daughter, as should be. As an RN, I was impressed with his bedside manner, professionalism and patience. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Very knowledgeable and comforting! Is always available to answer whatever questions I have.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Garas is the most knowledgeable, kind, gentle & helpful doctor I have ever met. He is by far my favorite doctor ever! I had a bit of a high risk pregnancy and he was so reassuring every step of the way. My baby was breech and he delivered her by C-section with no problem. He prayed with us before the surgery and had Third Day playing in the operating room. What a great atmosphere! He & his staff were so reassuring and such a blessing every day, but especially on our delivery day. God bless Dr. Garas!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Garas is the nicest most caring doctor I've ever met. I was having infertility issues and I went to see him for treatment. I was pregnant within 3 months of my first visit with him, after trying for a year. Very good doctor, makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. Highly recommend him! He saw us through my pregnancy and even though he didn't get to deliver my daughter, he was very attentive.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I was very nervous about finding an OB after moving to the area. I was so fortunate to find Dr Garas! I searched the web, compared credentials and decided to go to him eventhough I had to wait a few months for my initial appointment. It was very much worth the wait! Dr Garas saw both my husband and I and explained everthing to us thru some personal issues we were having with regards to our intimate relationship. I became pregnant and at my 7th mo visit, we learned my son had passed away. Dr Garas and his staff have been more than I expected from the clinic to the hospital. They were so kind,caring, sympathetic, and I am so glad I was in his care because this was the worst moment of my life and he explained everything so thoroughly and took so much care with me to make sure I was not only physically but emotionally ok that I feel very secure in my choice of having him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

The staff are all helpful,kind and knowledgable.Dr Garas is a caring,compassionate doctor and he takes the time to listen and inform you of your most troubled questions.I highly recommend him anytime.One of the best doctors ever.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Garas' since 2004. I would say he is my favorite Dr. out of any physician I have seen my entire life. If I moved, I would be willing to drive a good distance to remain his patient. I could use many complementary words to describe him but here are some that come to mind: attentive, professional, intelligent, respectful, responsive, ethical, genuine, gentle, helpful. He is a very good listener who is open minded. He will listen to your healthcare concerns and team with you to provide best care possible. He has a way of putting people at ease. You need not fear about asking questions as he never makes you feel stupid or rushed. He always makes time to explain things and ensure you feel comfortable and understand those explanations. If you want quality healthcare which is hard to find in this day and age, he is the absolute best Dr. you will find, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Tarek G. Garas's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Veterans Administration