Ratings for Dr. Thomas Taylor

The moment I walked into this office I felt comfort. Dr. Taylor took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them quite perfectly. I am pleased beyond words. Thank you. -J.M.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Taylor did a mini tummy tuck on me, said I was a "perfect candidate" for the procedure. Worst is I have a "shelf" of fat and puckery skin created above the incision. My incision is crooked and curves up higher on one side. Instead of pulling skin down from my belly button to flatten my tummy, he pulled UP the skin from my pubic area, now the hairy pubic area is twice as high as it was before surgery. Who wants that result? They told me to wear my lowest cut underwear on surgery day so Dr. Taylor would know where to make the incision and it would be hidden by my undies, BUT it is nowhere near my underwear line! The incision is only three fingers below my belly button, and more than 9 inches long. I'll never be in a two piece again. I'm very unhappy with the results and wish I never let him cut me.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I had a breast aug with him a year ago and am very happy with everything. He spends time with me and does not make me feel rushed. Great Dr. and staff!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Although this doctor tries to do the right thing but it appears that he has no experience with certain procedures including chin augmentation. He truly messed up mine.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Taylor is seriously the best Doctor around, not only because he is knowledgable, but also caring. I know others who have gone to him and have the same opinion. He is not money hungry either...he will not perform surgery on you if he feels it is dangerous or unnecessary. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I am not sure why Dr. Taylor has bad reviews on here. I used him for my first procedure in 2003 and now several years later will be using him again. I visited other Drs in the area just to get some 2nd opinions this time around. I can tell you none of them spent even half as much time as Dr. Taylor did answering my questions. I feel like my only criticism is follow up there really isnt much of that but, the staff is always there to answer any questions and is always willing to put up with my millions of questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

(my original size). His staff was not helpful AT ALL and after having my tummy tuck, I had to go shopping for a girdle! I was in pain and had paid for this garment before surgery but was given some bizarre wrap around thing that did not go tight enough. When I asked his staff about my breast, I was told it would be another $10,000 to fix them. Seriously? This was the most expensive procedure and to add another $10,000 was unmanageable. They didn’t call me for a six-month evaluation and I honestly felt as though the staff and maybe the doc saw me as a cash cow. He does great suturing and my scars are hardly noticeable but I am in constant pain because of my breast size.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Taylor performed a corrective blepharoplasty on my eyes after a prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon left me disfigured. He was extremely kind and reassuring, even gave me a very good price (out of sympathy for my situation). The result: perfect. A great guy, and a very good plastic surgeon - with a terrific staff!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Very thorough with an explanation of the procedure. [Patient was my 9 year-old daughter.] Highly recommended by another physician.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

had a simple blepharoplasty on both eyes. also wanted a chicken pox scar removed from between my eyes. he, being a so called qualified surgeon should have been able to completely eliminate the scar. I still have some scar. I also have a scar below one eye. I also had a lot of dryness in one eye. when I went back for a follow up, he didn't even get within 10 feet of me. the next visit I complained that I had to wait for about 15 mins. only to find him in his office making personal calls. I would not use him again.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas Taylor's Credentials

• Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA