Ratings for Dr. Peter Jebreen

I went in to see him prior to getting a UC diagnosis. He was smart enough to think I had UC but put me on an elimination diet which if you know UC those foods are to be avoided. My symptoms increased and worsened after 3 day diet. Waste of money and time!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Great doctor! Very knowledgable, truly cares about his patients, does not over charge. He works around what you can afford and definitely wants the best for you. Highly recommend to anyone looking for alternative treatments to modern medicine.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Jebreen is a trustworthy naturopath, which is something that is hard to find.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I grew up with Mr. Dr. Jebreen, he recently treated my sister and she raved about how amazing he was for weeks. I remember when he was featured in Maclean's magazine when we were in our teens, I was very proud of him. Even back then he talked about studying to become a doctor so that he could help people. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Out of town visitor. True diagonostic skills. A healer and a caring practioner. Thanks for you help.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr.Jebreen i such a nice person overall.Him and his staff are very helpful. He actualy knows what he is talking about and all of his treatments actualy work.He is very friendly and always hase a smile on his face!thanks so much Dr.Jebreen

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr Peter Jebreen is a blessing! He is not only intelligent, he is skillful and amazingly personable. A great physician who actually really cares about his patients and provides them with treatment that actually works! I highly recommend Dr. Jebreen.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Jebreen is an AMAZING naturopathic doctor. He is so friendly and personable. Makes you feel very comfortable. Does thourough testing through the health coach plus clinic, and treats you based on those results and any symptoms you may be experiencing. He also encourages the patient to bring in test results from other doctors, that you may have had done, so that he can get a full understanding of what is going on. You may have to wait a while in the waiting room, but it's only beacuse he is so thourough with his patients, and does not rush them in any way. This is fine with me, beacuse I know that when it's my turn, he'll do the same for me. Thanks Dr. Jebreen!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007