Ratings for Dr. Carlo Rossi

Excellent Dr been seeing him for year's.very upfront and honest. very thorough and caring, is great with mothers with new babies listens and understands. Wouldnt see anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Yes this Dr does run late on occasions that is because he is a very thorough and caring Dr. He can be blunt but he is honest but in a crisis this Dr will take the time to listen and is extremely caring. Highly recommended tho he is always booked out well in advance because he is so good!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I am very impressed by everyone at the practice. I have been a patient there for some time and in more recent years have been seeing Dr Rossi. He is kind while being upfront and honest with me about my my health. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Very bright and caring young doctor. Took plenty of time with me and my concerns, seemed very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

I only visited this doctor once. He was not interested in my past medical history. Just wrote the script acted if he knew best and my thoughts and opinions were not needed. A young doctor who needs to learn bedside manor and some compassion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

This doctor is very knowledgeable but he has no bedside manor and doesn't seem to care just write the script. Seems very arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007