Ratings for Dr. Rob Ruberry

Started seeing Rob in 2001. I was overweight and definitely doing the wrong things health-wise. Over an appropriate period he took me through a thorough process backed up by testing to get me back on track. He has maintained a preventative approach to medecine that I really appreciate. I have seldom had to wait more than 5 minutes; mind you I respect the other patients by being on time. Yes, West End parking is a pain but you need to allow extra time if you need parking; your issue should not be pushed on to other patients. He is quietly spoken but is also direct and to the point. His sense of humour is definitely different. I will definitely continue across the city to see him as my GP. Oh and by the way; if you are just going there for a prescription I suggest you look elsewhere. He does not do it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Rob Ruberry is a serial offender when it comes to banishing former patients on while goose chases to seek medical help. One of his receptionists is so incredibly arrogant she must have the goods on him to have lasted so long. There should be a MINUS -5 rating for this grumpy old man addicted to writing his own glowing reviews. West Enders deserve better than this farce.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

If you ever need medical advice from a psychotic potato dwarf go see Rob Ruberry.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Rob is everything that you could want in a GP- kind, empathetic, professional and highly skilled. He tries is best to run on time and expects the same from his patients. GP appointments are almost always 15min no matter where you go. If you are running five minutes late you have already missed a third of your appointment. Parking is an issue in West End so plan in advance for that.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ruberry for the past 30 years. He was my doctor as a child and is now my children's GP. He is always kind and empathetic. He is good with children . In the 30 years I have been seeing him I have never experienced or heard of any of the problems other people have spoken of. I wonder if it is the one bitter person who has written many reviews.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Whilst Rob Ruberry refuses to see patients who may be running a trifle late, he has kept me waiting a good 15-20 minutes on many occasions. On my last visit I was ushered into his room and when the door was quietly closed he flew into a lunatic rage so violent it was straight out of a mental institution. It was a truly frightening experience. Don’t make the same mistake I did in paying his bill afterwards. Report this abuse to the Office of the Health Ombudsman who by now must have an sizeable litany of complaints sufficient to bring a class action against this nutter.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have found Dr Ruberry to be thorough, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This rating is for his son dr john ruberry. Have been going to him for the past few years. He is thorough, polite, explains things well, and always refers back to my history.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Rob Ruberry is a classic study in Psychopathy exhibiting persistent antisocial behaviour towards female patients unfortunate enough to be running late for an appointment. Parking is at a premium in West End and patients can sometimes spend 35 minutes just finding a park! We know this Psychopath doesn’t attempt to intimidate burly male patients (for obvious reasons) he only targets assailable female patients and derives a fiendish pleasure in reducing them to tears. Ruberry is a misogynist not a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Rob Ruberry is a soft spoken coward who takes out his frustrations on vulnerable female patients. He takes great delight in being as unhelpful and unprofessional as he possibly can and charging double for it! This pervert should not be practising medicine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016