Ratings for Dr. Christine Dube

Dr Dubé is an amazing doctor and gifted clinican. She is efficient, to the point, and gets things moving quickly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I went to the Montfort Hospital ER. D.r Dube was there that night . She was really nice, attentive , got all kind of test done . She couldn't not resolved my problem that night , ask me to come back the next day for a CT scan. She was not there when I got the result from the scan and X-ray that they done that day. The doctor that was there the next day said they could not find anything wrong with me. The next day I got a call from doctor Dube telling me that I had a lung infection ( pneumonia) and prescribe an antibiotic and told me if I didn't improve in a 3 to 4 day to go back to the emergency. I was very impress with the fact that she went into my file to see what had happen to me. I have only good things to say about this doctor and I was treated with a lot of respect.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Waited to see her for 8.5 hours saw her.for about 30 mins not even didn't give me.any altercations why my symptoms were the way they wefe, no diagnosis nothing. Very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Le mot empathie ne fait pas, ou plus parti de son vocabulaire malheureusement!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I felt like the fact that I was there burdened her. She was unprofessional, disrespectful and ill mannered. As previous post stated, definitely NOT an assert to the Montfort hospital especially if you take a look at the hospitals mission, vision and values.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Very bad bedside manners; made me feel unwelcome;was arrogant, rude and uncaring.Not an asset for Monfort hospital.She should have stayed on top of the montagne.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Worst doctor i have ever seen. Knowledge and professionalism is non-existant.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I have had three interactions with Dr. Dube at the Monfort through the Monfort ER and follow-up. I was impressed, and I have found her to be very knowledgeable and confident. But what I liked best is that I had a complicated case, and that she listened to my concerns and I really felt that she explored all options with my diagnosis, instead of rushing to a conclusion, which is what I experienced elsewhere. I really feel she is very competent and I am very confident in her care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I unfortunately had to meet this doctor at emerg at one of the worst times in my life. She made my situation and my feelings seem irrelevant and was of absolutely no comfort to me. Aside from her horrible bed side manner, her medical advice (in my opinion) was useless. She doesn't seem to care at all about her patients and was extremely rude and aggressive. She took absolutely no time explaining treatment options and little time examining me. Thankfully, the nurses at emerg are wonderful. If you see the doc in the Emerg, RUN!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011