Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Fountain

Everyone in the entire office were friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Fountain and Semmes Murphey Clinic. We drove over 4 hours and were not disappointed. It was worth the travel for the care we received.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Fountain was nothing but direct, professional and completely took care of my cervical issues. I trusted him and his professional knowledge fully. I would not hesitate to use Dr. Fountain again if needed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Fountain performed his third surgery on my husband in November. As with the previous 2 we have found him to be a more than competent surgeon, very knowledgeable, professional and always looking out for his patients best interest.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

In Oct. of 2012 I had a Dr. Fontain perform an out patient procedure on my lower back the procedure went fine Dr. Fontain sent me home with a low dosage pain med. that left me in agonizing pain for two weeks. I went back six months later from having severe lower back pain. I paid for another MRI from my pcp, Dr, Fontain proceeded to insult my intelligence by telling me the pain that had me bed ridden for six days was all just in my imagination and nothing was wrong with me. He then referred me to a DR. Parker who looked at the MRI and wanted me to volunteer for a experimental stem cell procedure. I then went and got a second opinion. The new dr. viewed the same MRI and diagnosed me with Spinal stenosis in my S1 , a build up of scar tissue and a piece of loose bone all of which need to be surgically removed. Dr, fontain completely blew me off . I dont have the best insurance but the man could of just been truthful with me instead of leaving me living like a cripple old man

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Todd E. Fountain's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 2002)