Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Fountain

I would reccommend Dr. Fountain to anyone. He is a magnificant surgeon. He explains your condition and talks about what his proceedure will be. He is knowledgable and takes time with his patients. Dr. Fountain performed my Cervical Fusion, the first part of two surgeries. I had to have a cervical fusion as well as a spinal fusuion. In time, during my healing period, Dr. Fountain explained that the spinal fusion was going to be a very difficult proceedure and he wanted to refer me to a new surgeon that would be joining them , and as soon as this doctor joined the staff (I was given a time of 4 - 6 weeks) he would schedule an appointment for me to see him and we could prepare for the spinal fusion. Unfortunantly, this surgeon did not join the team at Semmes Murphy's Clinic until a year later because he was not certified to do surgery here! So when my 1 yer of healing from the cervical fusion, and I asked about this Dr. and when would we be scheduling my appointment, Dr. Fountain acted like he didn't even know that I had to have the spinal fusion. Then wanted to know why I was mad at him... If he ever tells you that he prefers to recommend you to another neurosurgeon, call this surgeon yourself!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Everyone in the entire office were friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Fountain and Semmes Murphey Clinic. We drove over 4 hours and were not disappointed. It was worth the travel for the care we received.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Fountain was nothing but direct, professional and completely took care of my cervical issues. I trusted him and his professional knowledge fully. I would not hesitate to use Dr. Fountain again if needed.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Fountain performed his third surgery on my husband in November. As with the previous 2 we have found him to be a more than competent surgeon, very knowledgeable, professional and always looking out for his patients best interest.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

In Oct. of 2012 I had a Dr. Fontain perform an out patient procedure on my lower back the procedure went fine Dr. Fontain sent me home with a low dosage pain med. that left me in agonizing pain for two weeks. I went back six months later from having severe lower back pain. I paid for another MRI from my pcp, Dr, Fontain proceeded to insult my intelligence by telling me the pain that had me bed ridden for six days was all just in my imagination and nothing was wrong with me. He then referred me to a DR. Parker who looked at the MRI and wanted me to volunteer for a experimental stem cell procedure. I then went and got a second opinion. The new dr. viewed the same MRI and diagnosed me with Spinal stenosis in my S1 , a build up of scar tissue and a piece of loose bone all of which need to be surgically removed. Dr, fontain completely blew me off . I dont have the best insurance but the man could of just been truthful with me instead of leaving me living like a cripple old man

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Todd E. Fountain's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 2002)