Ratings for Dr. Gregory E. Stephens

A very thorough and knowledgeable doctor. When post-surgery bleeding occured on Saturday he came into the emergency room to assist and resolve the problem. During office visits he explains everything that's occurring and gives a good, understandable explanations of my health.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Stephens is one of the rudest doctors I have ever been to. Not only is he rude but he makes you wait and wait for your appointment. My last appointment was at 12 and I didn't see him until 2:45 for a five min appointment where he rushed me out.His billing is horrible and makes no sense I've paid the bill off and now they are demanding more money from me. My insurance has tried talking with the staff and they are uncooperative. I will never being going back to him. He's a crook who over charges people

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Stephens always explains causes and cures. This is very helpful

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Office staff is short tempered and has been as curt as the Dr. was with me after waiting three hours after my apointment time. Our family could tell he just wanted to go home/be done with the questions we had before the operation. Never had any reminder phone calls for any of the three appointments we had. To say his bedside manner is lacking is polite! When we DID have problems after surgery, we could NOT get a decent appointment time at all.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Wonderful staff and doctor!They are always professional and courteous!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I went to him several times for the pressure between my ears and he has not addressed my concerns appropriately.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Stephens is a very efficient man, but I was humiliated by one of his staff members in front of other patients for a medical condition. Rather than addressing my problem once he was aware of it, he waited for my next appointment and then reemed me out for having the audacity to criticize the worker. She was highly unprofessional and thoughtless, and after his aggressive response to my concerns I feel the same of him. I have never been treated so inconsiderately by anyone in the medical field, or any other field for that matter. He told me that I must have been lying about the situation, because his worker "has a heart of gold". She might have one most of the time, but her treatment of me on that day was awful. Rather than handling me with respect, he added further insult by wasting my time with an appointment wherein he scolded me like a child and induced me to tears. After some reflection, I decided he is a pompous jerk and it is no surprise that he has one on his team, too.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr Stephens had to do sinus surgery on me about 10 years ago. I find him to excellent at this. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Stephens in an excellent doctor. He is no nonsense, clear and concise. He was gentle in handling the procedure which was very invasive in the sinuses and explained everything in a caring knowledgable manor. He is not Mr. Warm-Fuzzy, but he does care and I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Very unprofessional staff. I am in the medical field, and I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Gregory E. Stephens's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)