Ratings for Dr. Lucretia van den Berg

The Feb. 22 posting is uncalled for as she is an excellent specialist and she has had to cope with a sudden death and all the unexpected work that this entails in Victoria and Toronto.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Van Den Berg‘s thoroughness and her very humane way of addressing my health concerns. I trust her judgment implicitly. I fully understand how she needed to take a leave of absence and I am grateful that she has returned to her practice. I have renewed my medical care under her supervision.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Took off without giving notice. I had to find out she was on leave as I went to get my blood work done. They wouldn’t let me do my blood work because she is not practicing at this time. I’m really disappointed. Totally unprofessional.

Submitted February 22, 2018

I will be going back to Dr van den Berg as soon as she is active again. She is an excellent doctor and has one of the best bedside manners I have ever known. She was on a leave of absence due to a death in the family and is trying to clear up 2 offices but is hoping to work sometime in Feb. When my prescription was refused, the pharmacist told me that my GP could reorder the prescription until I either found a new specialist or she came back to work. That is what I did and had no problems. Her receptionist is excellent. If you treat people with respect, they will treat you with respect. Yes, Vitamin D is important to Canadians as we don't get enough of it naturally. Even the GP's are telling us to take Vitamin D, now.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Liver Ria is good. Her receptionist is very unhelpful and rude. Also the Dr. took a leave of absence without letting me know or passing the file off which caused me to not be able to get my prescription. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Vitamin D. She can't talk about anything else. Won't consider anything else. Vitamin D is the solution to everything!!! Hmmmm, not impressed!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Has always been excellent. Will continue to see her when she gets back from her leave of absence.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. van den Berg is an excellent doctor, with a wonderful, caring personality. Read the other 5 star reviews for more details. She's recently taken bereavement leave, due to the sudden and unexpected death of her husband. Understandably (to any human being, with an ounce of compassion), this loss has had a profound effect, and she had to take an unplanned leave of absence. I, for one, will be seeing her again; just as soon as she's back to work.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Not helpful when she stops practicing and doesn't tell you and therefore invalidates your prescription despite having multiple regular left.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Lucretia a great doctor with great personality !!! ...... from Toronto , S.M

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017