You may also like

Rate Dr. Sherman J. Silber

Dr. Sherman J. Silber's Ratings

I did not have issues with infertility, but pregnancies with unhealthy babies. I checked on infertility treatments with PGD in my home town and was told I have a 12% chance of success. That sounded pitiful. I went online and found Dr. Silber. I drove 6 hours to meet with him. He was the only Dr. To stick his neck out and say I should do egg donation to avoid past issues. I trusted his knowledge and went ahead with it. I was able to cut costs by luckily using a known donor. I got pregnant on first try and now have a healthy baby. I owe it to my determination to have a healthy baby and finding the right Dr. To do the procedure and claim a 50% chance of success. Thank you so much Dr. Silber. My life is more complete now. We may be back for more in future!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He isna very good doctor who tries to correct people xs

He is a very seasoned doctor who tries to help people with infertility issues . I have traveledna very long way to seek treatment asnwell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Absolutely horrible experience this Dr almost killed me .Have a ton of bills from complications now and we are out over 40k and no baby..he doesn't care! He is all nice until he gets your money in his hands. Terrible bedside manners!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2773358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very experienced - and that's what you need with fertility issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Doctor Silber is amazing. He is knows what he is doing and is honest. After 8 years of seeing doctors and no one knowing what was wrong with me or was able to help me, I walked into his office and within 5 minutes he knew exactly what to do. Because of you I have a beautiful baby girl and a little boy that is less then 6 weeks from being born. Maybe he seems a little sure of himself, but that is because he should be. I had horrible experience during other IVF and IUI prodedures but Dr. SIlber made me feel so relaxed and comfortable that I didn't even know the procedure was happening. I credit that to part of why it worked this time. My family and I love Dr. Silber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Please DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. They care about your money and that is it!!!They waste all your precious time without any mercy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2768259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was with dr. Silber for 4 years. Please do not go to him. Staff is rude and uncaring. Dr. Silber couldn't pick me out in a line up to save his life. If you're looking for a baby factory you found the right place. otherwise.... Run!!! I received a "I'm sorry letter" 4 months later asking for another chance and more money. I was so hurt and offended. I never want anyone to feel that pain. SIRM is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2704151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Waited an hour and received no update from the staff about when the doctor would see us. After we asked to cancel the appointment, they were suddenly ready to send us back but made another patient wait who actually had an appointment before ours. The consultation was brief and the doctor only discussed IVF. When we asked about other options he told us there were none and on his notes he said he thought it was stupid to consider anything other than an IVF. He took a personal phone call in the middle of our meeting. When the first tape cassette didn't work in his recorder he scolded a member of his staff.

This place is just a IVF factory. They don't seem to care about the patients.

Needless to say we won't be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2615232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550969].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I found Dr. Silber online while searching about IVF. I had seen another doctor about this, and wasn't happy with her so I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Silber. This was the best decision we could have ever made. We had a bunch of testing done by the other doctors that had we went to Dr. Silber we would have saved a ton of money. We did not have a very successful egg retrieval with only 2 eggs, and decided to do the transfer and hope for the best. We got pregnant on the first try, and I am now in my third trimester. I can't thank him, and his team enough for all the help as we struggled through this aweful time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2530075].votes_count ]]