Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Gamal-Eldin

I found this dentist to be perfect , he did not s uggest work that did not need to be done. He was professional and The work he did do was well done , even 30 years later dentists say "whoever did your bridgework did a good job!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Worst dentist I've ever been to. While drilling for one procedure he destroyed a perfectly good tooth of which I have to go to somebody else to get it corrected. He shouldn't be permitted to do dental work.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

This guy SUCK! He filled all of my teeth in one day...So much pain and when I told him about it, he said it was alright. What a greedy b. and not to mention, one teeth broke that I had to do a crown else where...Do not believe me, here are the complaints against the guy right out of the department of health vs. him: https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/GetImage.aspx?documentid=NDkxNjI0MA==&enc=1

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

On the first visit he told me I needed to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Luckily before I let him do it I consulted with someone else. Extracting teeth while I am taking Boniva would have been dangerous. I was told by another dentist that as long as my wisdom teeth weren't bothering me I should leave them alone. Scary!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

He could not regconize a cavity until it gets worse.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

This dentist has violations against his license. Visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=8135&ProfNBR=701 and click on the "link to discipline" for more information.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007