Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Valyo

Dr. Valyo is a wonderful doctor and has seen me through a lot of rough times. He is usually running behind, but that is because he really takes time with his patients and never makes you feel rushed. I always try to make my appointments with him because I know he cares.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Best doctor in the world! Highly highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr Valyo is the best doctor in the world. He could never be replaced. He cares about his patients. Even if you don't see him for a year he will remember what you talked about and ask you how your child did in that spelling B or if they have gotten there black belts yet and etc. We love him and hope to have him forever.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dean Care is not listed.Dr Valyo has been my Doctor for 8 years and could not be better at caring for his patients. He asks questions and listens to the patients answers. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Doctor Valyo is an excellent family doctor. He sincerely cares about your well being and takes the time to answer questions. I never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Great with kids & adults alike.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Valyo takes the time to listen to his patients. Even though his office is busy I never feel that my appointments are rushed. He never discounts my concerns or makes me feel like I've asked a "stupid" question. I look forward to my appointments with him and go out of my way to see Dr. Valyo specifically. He is also great with kids! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Dr. Kenneth A. Valyo's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1989)

Banner Health