Ratings for Dr. James Ryan

For years I have had severe knee pain in my left knee and tried all the non-surgical approaches to alleviate the pain. The osteoarthritis was too far advanced and my only option left was to have a total knee replacement. Dr. Ryan performed the surgery a year ago and could not be happier. Dr. Ryan and his team are very professional and they answered every question clearly prior to the surgery. The surgery and recovery went a lot better than I could imagine and I now hardly notice my knee. I wish I had the surgery 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have always felt assured and confident in Dr Ryan's advice and guidance. He has, on several occasions, gone well beyond expectations in pursuing possible threads, and taking initiative in offering to complete forms and perform services for which he could easily have passed on responsibility. In retrospect, considering the wisdom and advice he has offered to myself and my family over the years, he has literally been a life-saver, more than once.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Started seeing Dr Ryan after problems with previous GP. Heard really really great reviews from other mums. He is polite, concerned, willing to listen and always looking for the correct way to assist. His staff are lovely and compassionate and will always try and fit in an emergency. All in all everyone there will bed over backwards to assist a patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

20 years i have been useing this dr and not once have i had a issue

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Hard to find a reliable doctor when no one is taking new patients!

Submitted April 7, 2013

Doc ryan is the best doctor you could see! on the off chance i see a doctor closer to home end up going to see him anyway as i am always dissapointed with others!He is comfortable and straight to the point , he may come across pretty dry at frist but its coz he is professional and no drama, he does the job and well. He has a no fuss get to the point attitude and gets what needs to be done, done! ... i especially reccommend him for kids or obstetrics.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Ryan for approx 15 years and I am absolutely pleased with the professional way he performs his duties;never have I regretted seeing him...I highly recommend Dr Ryan...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

He puts his personal beliefs before his medical standing and refuses to provide information on procedures beyond his catholic belief. A terrible source for information when all you need is help and guidance. He blatanly refused to provide medical facts. I'll not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I continue to go back to Dr Ryan because he is thorough, patient and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Meh not really impressed with him, i dont feel comfortable going to him again

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011