Ratings for Dr. David C. Benson

Dr Benson has been my doctor for the last 12 years and I appreciate him very much. He is one of the few doctors I have encountered who actually listen to their patients and take their complaints into serious consideration. He has excellent "bedside manners"....not at all the "I'm the doctor and therefore know-it-all" attitude I have seen in other doctors over my 66 years. I count my blessings to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Benson has gone above and beyond for myself and my daughter. He has come in after being on call all night and was suppose to have the day off to see my daughter when she had pneumonia. He has "squeezed" us in for appointments when none were available. He personally has called seeing how things are going after having appt. He answers emails and returns calls very quickly. He does not push drugs which other doctors do all too often.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

This doctor does not possess the knowledge to handle complex medical conditions. He makes no effort to educate himself further on his patients medical conditions. He simply writes you off. He actually said to me "well, there's nothing I can do for you" I found a new doctor and discovered there was LOTS that could be done for me. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I asked for muscle relaxents for sever back pain. He said no and he wasn't comfortable giving me pain meds. and he was questioning wiether I even had pain. He did order MRI for me. That came back with 3 buldging disks and artherits. I then had trigger shots which helped . Benson never appoligized for all but calling me a drug seeker but he still will not help me with the pain. He has yet to give me an exam. I gave him 4 appointments to change his ways but now I am moving to a different Doc.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. David C. Benson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Park Rapids, MN