Ratings for Dr. Katherine Wood

A gem of a person and terrific doctor. Excellent staff. Only thing missing was some light classical music !!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I've been in Dr. Wood's care for several years. She is by far the best at getting the job done, professionally and quickly. She hires excellent staff and keeps her office presentable and comfortable. What I really like is her willingness to discuss medical issues and explain the causes and effects, and what to do to keep them from reoccurring.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

You will want Dr Katherine Wood on your healing team. She is very professional and a kind witty personality. She is caring and listens carefully. She runs a tight ship and keeps herself and the office flowing.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Wood is an amazing health care professional. I have had chiropractic care for the last 25 years, and I can say without hesitation she is the best I have ever seen. Ellen is a warm, lovely addition to the team.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Wood got me upright!!! I was hunched over for weeks and after 1 visit I was much better, and after 3 visits I was upright and back to being able to sit and sleep without pain. Ellen is really great and the office is clean and very inviting. Dr. Wood is my go to person!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Wood is amazing. She and her staff always listen to concerns and truly help with issues. Ellen is just a real sweetheart too. True teamwork. Dr. Wood's office has always been terrific at squeezing me in when I've injured myself (thrown my back or neck out). Would HIGHLY recommend their services, especially if you are a newbie to the art/benefits of chiropractic services!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Katherine has great technique. Able to loosen my stiff neck without using force. Has a wide range of methods. Her approach puts the patient at ease. Office is clean, professional and warmly decorated. Nice receptionist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Our family loves going to Dr. Wood & with Ellen they make a great caring team of professionals. She treats with care and we get excellent results. Now if only we could clone them... Definitely has our vote for these past 4 years of the best care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

She has been my chiropractor for 12 years. I have had others, and have been discouraged by the lack of relief, the expense, and the lack of punctuality. She is very ethical. I would not be mobile without her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Wonderful personality, knew exactly what my problem was and provided instant pain relief on 1st visit, unlike all the useless pain pills my MD had put me on. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wood.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008