You may also like

Rate Dr. Adrian Guest

Dr. Adrian Guest's Ratings

unfortunately I have seen a large number of specialists and Dr Guest is the best by far. He is an old school doctor who really knows his subject. He went to a lot of trouble to find the best path for me. He also understands that a standard procedure is not standard to the patient and was very comforting. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. His receptionist is also excellent. Both treated you as a person, not as a commodity that needs to be resolved within the shortest possible time. I was referred to him by my Sister-in-Law and I was so grateful that she did. I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who asks. Thank you Dr Guest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Doctor Guest was the first Dr after months of searching who knew that Endometriosis was the cause of my pain. He also saw the mistake made by Logan Hospitals head gyno and was able to take the correct action when I had grade 3 precancerous cervical cells, which managed to get immediate action from the hospital after waiting almost 6 months.

Basically, he knows what he's doing and I highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr Guest was absolutely fantastic and I would recommend him to friends or family. I was a little thrown off by some other reviews on here, but my experience was great. The Dr. does have a very dry wit and is a very funny man. He made me feel relaxed, listened to me and treated me with genuine care, concern and respect. If you're going to see him, be prepared for his wit and you won't be offended by anything he says, he is a lovely man. Seeing a Dr. for these types of women's health issues is never fun but Dr. Guest made it very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Arrogant and rude but good at this job if you don't mind pain. He does, however, have no feelings for the female body. He didn't bother using anaesthetic during a biopsy and just 'sliced' a bit off when I wasn't expecting it stating that the anaesthetic was worse than the biopsy. Have since had a biopsy using anaesthetic and found he was COMPLETELY WRONG! Would not go back to him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr Adrian Guest delivered my daughter and has taken care of me since. Dr Guest is truly passionate and dedicated to his work and has always taken the time to ensure I fully understood my circumstances and options prior to making medical decisions. Having survived cancer twice, I take my health and well being very seriously and I am very lucky to have found Dr Adrian Guest. He is very knowledgeable, honest, quirky and thorough. I rest assured knowing I am in his care. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I love him he so good to me, he make me feel so comfortable all through out my operations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr Guest was rude and made inappropriate comments while performing a gynacological procedure on me. His manner was erratic, switching from professional to scary to friendly. Uncomfortable experience

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1076756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Dr Guest is a true gentleman and a very caring and respectful doctor with a great sense of humour. His knowledge and care of patients are exemplary. Given that babies don't wait for appointments, it's understandable that obstetricians can sometimes be running late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr Guest does not attend vaginal births he will make up an excuse but will not directly state that this is his practice. Further, he tries to make up a reason for a C section because he believes that it is more financially benefical for him. Dr Guest did not seem to care that I fainted and that I was deficient in many nutrients. He seemed flippant and joked that I may want a hysterectomy after child birth . I found him unsettling and my referring doctor made a face when I asked for the referral , he did not say anything but his look said it all. I now know why? Be careful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1076761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Total confidence in dr quest for all 4 pregnancy would never have trusted any one else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1076754].votes_count ]]