Ratings for Dr. Tom Harmantas

Wonderful doctor and amazing staff! Made me feel very comfortable and at ease before my surgery for a right subtotal thyroidectomy. He took his time to answer all of my questions and ease my concerns. Wonderful experience! 10/10 =D

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've never had such a wonderful doctor. His sincerity is only matched by his expertise. 10/10.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Harmantas was both knowledgeable and acted professionally, while remaining kind and considerate to my concerns. He is self-assured, which made me feel confident in his abilities and put my worries at ease. My procedure went excellently, and I am left with not a single complaint. I would definitely recommend this surgeon. Additionally, his secretary was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very knowledgeable , Great manor and disposition. His secretary was very helpful and friendly. Have referred him to others and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My family doctor had referred me to every doctor under the sun, as i had constant stomach pain to a point it was debilitating and affecting my life. At one point she has sent me to a doctor who diagnosed me with IBS cause he had no clue what it was and hes suppose to be well known doctor. Last resort she referred me to Tom Harmantas. First of all his secretary is awesome kind and caring, amazing person. Doctor Harmantas looked at my ct scan and said we need to remove your gall bladder. I put %100 into his clinical evaluation and never looked back. Went into surgery they put me under, woke up felt like a new man. God bless you Mr Harmantas, Prognosis post op. Can eat anything i want no issues with my stomach. Hes an amazing doctor helped me out and I am thankful. I recommend him to anyone. He know what hes talking about.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My wife and I were really pleased the way dr Tom Harmantas and staff received us this morning, April 20, 2016 ,in his office at the St Joseph General Hospital. We were made aware that, because of my wife aging conditions, surgery would not be reccomended. Yet, there was no danger to be concerned with. A sincere "thank you, doc & staff"...bless you... carmen & aldo.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Did surgery 2 years ago. Excellent Surgent Had no complication . Went back to work in 1 week

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

He comes across as arrogant but he is very confident in his work. He's knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. Had surgery on my thyroid last year and the incision is barely noticeable. I would recommend him. Receptionist is prompt when responding to calls and follow up questions. Only downfall Wait times in his office are very long. I waited 2 hrs past my initial apt time.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

This doctor is kind, informative, VERY knowledgeable, and definitely able to make you feel like you're in good hands. Been suffering from the carelessness of other surgeons and their aggressive solutions (and attitudes at times) until I finally met this man. Not every doctor or surgeon is in their job or position because they care about their patients and have a humanistic message...this doctor is. My family and I will pray for him for the rest of our lives!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Harmantas is negligent and arrogant. He was an hour behind schedule each time I was seen.

Submitted February 16, 2015