Ratings for Dr. Megan L. Ancker

Dr Ancker is pratical in her approach and encourages and empowers her patients to do all they can for themselves. She is straightforward and well organized. her nurse is also very well organized and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I echo the words above to some extent. The doctor is not at all patient friendly. How I percieved was that she wanted to rush with the prescription even before listening the entire story. Further, with something like severe lower backpain, she conducted no examinaton whatsoever. I could have as well gone for a tele medicine practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

She was completely useless and very arrogant. I asked her several questions, she didn't answer any. I would never go to her again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Ignored ALL of my complaints and symptoms. Tried to continually perscribe one type of medication after I repeatedly said NO, because that medication covers the symptoms, but does not cure anything. I always waited at least half an hour. She actually had the nerve to act like I had no right to ask her questions!!!!!!! WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Dr. Megan L. Ancker's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Foster City, CA