Ratings for Dr. Cristobal Rosario

very rude and nasty. he speaks down to patients and will not answer questions. you are not allowed to ask his advice and he love to yell. His partner in his NPR office is a registered offender- here is the link if you care to see how much Rosario cares about his patients to have a partner with an offense against a minor. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=44556

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Do not waste your time with this totally unprofessional doctor and staff. He is rude, disrespectful, obnoxious, talks down to his clients, their family members, and staff. Everyone who works there including this clown (and I'm being nice) seem angry. He doesn't like questions, he acts like it's some personal attack to him. He needs to Grow up. It's our lives in your hand we have every right to express ourselves. He uses foul language!! I can not find a positive thing to say about this individual because it just doesn't exist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

The staff in this office is terrible. From the second you walk in its like some sort of attitude that comes from every individual. Plus the fact that the waiting time is absolutely ridiculous. Whenever I actually got to see the doctor its like he pretty much rushes you out and makes you feel like he is not even listening thoroughly. I do not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Schlau is a really helpful doctor, on point with everything. Even though its a wait to see him, but its worth it!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr is Rosaio in my opinion is the most knowledgeable DOCTOR I've ever met. He was and still remains to be commited to my health and wellbeing. I had been to several doctors in the past who all chose to over medicate me instead of finding the root cause. Dr Rosario is changing my life and giving me hope it's wonderful. He truly does think out of the box to find the solution. He treats you with his passion for medicine not a one-size-fits-all. If you want results call and make an appointment now.Taunya NPR, FL.

Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr Rosario thinks outside of the box regarding treatment options that are appropriate for each person's lifestyle. He introduced my hematologist to a blood thinner that my hematologist wasn't very familiar with and now my hematologist raves about my medication in patients he is treating for clots. Dr Rosario is better than a regular family doc. I highly recommend Dr Rosario's office for anyone looking for a doctor that gives you a personalized experience. If you have to make a same day appt, your wait time will be long, otherwise it's not too bad for scheduled appts.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

If you are tired of other doctors telling you that you will be fine while you are falling apart, come see this guy. Two to three visit and you know what's wrong with you and what MOST be done for your life, your biggest investment

Submitted May 16, 2012

Have been with him for approx 5 yrs, and take pleasure in recommending several others to him who are all very satisfied with his care.

Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Cristobal Rosario's Credentials

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL