Ratings for Dr. Judi R. Gerardis

Dr. Gerardis is great it's unfortunate she has such an unprofessional staff that leaves you on hold forever and or just hangs up on you. After so many years I had to find a new doctor only due to the rudeness of the staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gerardis for years and have always loved her. She's knowledgeable, kind and makes you feel very comfortable, but making an appointment with her has always been difficult; she is so busy. I learned I was pregnant a couple months ago and my husband and I were very excited. I didn't assume it'd be easy to make an appointment because it never has in this office, but I thought it would maybe be higher priority because it was more than annual checkups. Anyway, long story short, my pregnancy did not turn out as planned and I had a miscarriage. Over the entire pregnancy I was never even able to talk to Dr. Gerardis because she was not available, only spoke with nurses and Dr. Kopp, her colleague. I met with Dr. Kopp for my last appointment who ultimately told me the news about the miscarriage. It's an awful experience any way you look at it but it did not help that I never even got a chance to speak or meet with Dr. Gerardis, my doctor for over 10 years. Anyway, I happen to be moving so I'm looking for new doctors but even if I were still living in the area I do not know if I would continue to see this practice. Dr. Gerardis is great, was just not available like I would have liked to have in a doctor when going through my first pregnancy experience.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I love Dr. Gerardis, she is absolutely wonderful and I have been her patient for a very long time. Unfortunately, it is impossible to get an appointment with her for an annual check up. The office staff sends out reminder cards but when you call to schedule they tell you there are no appointments available but will call you back when the scheduling book is opened for the future months, which is 2 months away. She is so booked she needs to stop taking new patients.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Gerardis is the best!! She is so knowledgable! She did my c-section and I barely have a scar.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

AWFUL!!! Nothing worse then hearing a doctor verbally abuse her staff!!!!! Incredibly UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Gerardis is what all doctors should aspire to be!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have never felt so comfortable with an OBGYN. Delivered by 2nd son and it was a fantastic experience. Had some complications after the fact and she was understanding, helpful and always available for questions. Never made me seem like I was a bother or like any question was too small. I would recommend her (or anyone in the practice actually) to anyone looking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Love Dr. Gerardis! Makes me feel very comfortable..so happy she delivered my daughter!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

As a Cancer survivor, I felt very safe with Dr. Geradis. She answered all my questions and LISTENED to my concerns. She is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Gerardis is an amazing doctor. I am expecting my second girl and would never consider going to a different doctor. She is kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Judi R. Gerardis's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ