Ratings for Dr. Judi R. Gerardis

Dr. Gerardis is the best!! She is so knowledgable! She did my c-section and I barely have a scar.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

AWFUL!!! Nothing worse then hearing a doctor verbally abuse her staff!!!!! Incredibly UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Gerardis is what all doctors should aspire to be!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have never felt so comfortable with an OBGYN. Delivered by 2nd son and it was a fantastic experience. Had some complications after the fact and she was understanding, helpful and always available for questions. Never made me seem like I was a bother or like any question was too small. I would recommend her (or anyone in the practice actually) to anyone looking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Love Dr. Gerardis! Makes me feel very comfortable..so happy she delivered my daughter!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

As a Cancer survivor, I felt very safe with Dr. Geradis. She answered all my questions and LISTENED to my concerns. She is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr Gerardis is an amazing doctor. I am expecting my second girl and would never consider going to a different doctor. She is kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Absoultely Wonderful !!! She happens to be the best OBGYN I have seen !!! she delivered my daughter 3 years ago and in 6 weeeks will be delivering my second daughter !! she is so kind caring and really cares about how you are feeling!! Wonderful listener and VERY Funny !! Would recommend her to anyone !! also in her practice there is a Dr. Schwarz and Dr. Silva, who also happen to be very exceptional !!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Gerardis is very friendly and polite. She had always answered my questions and been through with my appointments. I always felt she was very genuine and when I had concerns about a bad mammography, right away she calmed my fears and offered me hope. Thank god it turns out she was right. It's amazing how great she it...Even if she was out of network I wouldn't trust any other Doctor...

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Gerardis is wonderful. She has always been kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Judi R. Gerardis's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ