Ratings for Dr. Jane Halkiotis

I appreciate Dr. Jane's honesty and straight forward approach. She is skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate. She always takes the time to listen and interact with her patients on a personal level.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I live in the same neighborhood, and one day, I decided to stop by. The office's window is very nice, neat, clean and attractive. Like new. This is always a sign to me. So I entered, and I have been welcome very nicely. Staff friendly. I met Dr Jane, and she is wonderful. She was super busy but took her time to sit with me so we could discuss about my issue. She explains what she thinks, and make sure you understand. She is devoted to her patients health, knows exactly what she is doing, and helped me when it comes to the time to pay. I will send my fiancé there for sure, and will definitely go back again and again, as needed!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

If you need a dentist, give Dr. Jane a call . Make a appointment : you wont be sorry .She is the best dentist ever .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Halkiotis has been treating our family for 20 years. She is an excellent dentist who is very detailed and she always takes the time to answer all of my questions. The staff make us feel comfortable, and are always friendly and professional. I recommend Dr. Halkiotis to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Jane is an excellent dental surgeon. Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and willing to go above and beyond. She works very hard, yet never loses her wonderful manner. Lovely receptionist and great, professional staff keep the patient well cared for.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Halkiotis is an excellent dentist. She treats my entire family. Her bedside manner is terrific, especially with my kids. She makes them feel at ease and they always walk out of there with a smile. My son recently feel an loosened his two front teeth. It was a Saturday, at 6:00 pm and we panicked, thinking we'd have to take him to emerg. and wait for hours. We called her office, and low and behold she was there, finishing up on some paperwork. She offered to see him and we gladly rushed him over. She was so gentle and caring with him. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, thorough and honest. Dr. Jane Rocks :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007