Ratings for Dr. Gordon W. Poznikoff

Awesome dentist. I was very lucky to find him through rate md. He's very friendly, knowledgeable and caring. Most importantly he's very reasonable on his fees unlike some other dentists who wants to milk money from you. The staffs are great especially Heather.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Best Dentist Ever always on time and flexible. Very honest and helpful. Has worked with our whole family for years and I feel fortunate to have found him for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Poznikoff for around 20 years, and my 2 teenaged boys have always gone to him. He is the best dentist ever! Always on time, super friendly, great with kids, and only does work that is truly necessary. I've moved away, and still drive almost 2 hours to see him as I can't bear to go to a different dentist. Thank you Dr. Poz!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Straight 5s says it all. But now I have to add more words because when I pressed "rate this doctor" I received the following message "This field must be over 50 characters. Now there are more than 50 characters as there are 237 exactly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Poznikoff's for 15 years and he has always been gentle and conservative with treatment. Maybe his fees are a little higher, but you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Money - Hungary dentist ... rates are higher than other dentists . When one does not have insurance , this is an issue !!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

In regards to the last coment left: as a long time patient of Dr Poznikoff I find the previous comment both interesting and feel it's blatantly false. Dr Poznikoff chooses not to preform root canals and prefers to refer his patients whom he suspects requires root canals to a specialist for both diagnosis and treatment. As a patient I have always found Dr Poznikoff to be professional and warm. I feel the last coment is a blatant attempt at damaging Dr Poznikoff's impeccable reputation. An earlier post says he's not taking new patients. sadly This is correct and is because His practice is full, & his patient load, many of whom are THIRD GENERATION Poznikoff patients(one of whom already commented below previously) . I think that speaks for itself. Look at every comment prior to the last and judge for yourselves.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Unprofessional and incompetent. Did root canal on wrong tooth.

Submitted October 4, 2014

Just a heads up to everyone! Although Dr. Poznikoff is an amazing dentist he is NOT taking new patients!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

We wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Dr. Poz. helped me through some very difficult times with my teeth and implants. He is patient, understanding and flexible. Our family is lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014