Ratings for Dr. Ali Moinzadeh

I am very grateful for Dr. Moinzadeh and his team. I had Robotic partial nephrecotomy. He is very direct, very skilled. I highly recommend him. The best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Just had my 1 yr. follow up and all is good. So LUCKY is how I feel to have been recommended to Dr. Moinzadeh. He is a master of his profession and a really nice person as well. Scared was how I entered his office and reassured is how I left. He saved my life... His expertise in robotic surgery got me out of the hospital in a day...and almost back to full recovery in a month and best of all Cancer free. If you are looking for a miracle worker he is who you should be calling.....

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I had a large cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys - the only time I have been hospitalized in 67 years. Rather than the old school techniques (a huge 12" incision), I opted for robotic surgery with Dr Moinzadeh. His skill is amazing, using several small incisions. I was out of the hospital in 48 hours, and feeling great two weeks later. One of the best doctors I have met - superb knowledge, skill and bedside manner. The best!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

The best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, his knowledge and professionalism are above and beyond the standard of excellence. He made me feel very confident that all would go well, and it did. I would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery and I will.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Moinzadeh came highly recommended as the surgeon to select for robotically assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy. The recommendation was spot on as Dr Moinzadeh proved to be unquestionably at the apex of his field in terms of knowledge, technical expertise, and the ability to clearly explain options and procedures while consistently maintaining a reassuring professional demeanor coupled with a comforting personal persona. To anyone destined to undergo a nephrectomy procedure, you would be well advised to select Dr Moinzadeh. ECM: 2/28/15

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Moinzadeh is the best surgeon I've had (yes, I've had several). He performed a robotic radical nephrectomy. This was done after consultation with him and after getting a second opinion from one of the leading urologists in the US about the possibility of doing a partial nephrectomy. You can ask him anything and he responds directly with knowledge and humor. He has great "bedside manners" despite how busy and in-demand he his. Would HIGHLY recommend for any robotic or laproscopic kidney work.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

The best doctor I've ever dealt with. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr. Moinzadeh. Very Direct and to the point when explaining not only the procedure, but trying to find out where you are in the process, and what you are thinking about because of the diagnosis that sent you to him. While direct, which was much appreciated, because you need direct and honest answers when trying to decide what to do, he has a sense of humor, and will answer all questions on point, while making sure that you understand what the surgery is all about and the possible effects of the surgery and potential after effects. He tries to make sure that you have an understanding of what the surgery entails, and the possible outcomes that result from the surgery. This was my second surgery at Lahey Clinic. Our first experience at Lahey over 10 years ago, prompted my wife and I to consider returning to Lahey, for Prostate Surgery and Dr. Moinzadeh was highly recommended, buy my former surgeon at Lahey, and it is easy to understand why. His staff is also exceptional, and very helpful during the whole process, both pre, and post surgery. I would very much recommend Dr. Moinzadeh to anyone considering robotic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have to echo what everyone else has said, and can only add an anecdote. After the consultation,which included some banter (I questioned why a surgeon would have bad handwriting, and he said "Don't worry, I use a robot.") he led me to a nurse for follow-up, and before he left he said with a perfectly straight face "I want to thank you for considering us here at Lahey Clinic for your surgical needs; please let us know if we can be of further assistance." And walked away. The nurse laughed at my expression and said "Do you know how good you have to be to be able to do something like that?" I was imposed at how he had managed to relieve my anxieties. I later met three other people who had contact with Dr. Moinzadeh, and all raved. And now, so do I.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

After several tests, our local urologist found that I had kidney cancer. He was quick to recommend Dr. Moinzadeh as an excellent choice for a second opinion and was helpful in securing an appointment with him for us. Upon arrival we found that the Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, including the Urology Department, was laid out well and was not lacking in any resources necessary to provide top notch experience to any and all patients. Dr. Moinzadeh and his staff were very helpful, cheerful, efficient, honest, open, attentive, and answered all our questions and concerns relating to the future surgery. We were so impressed with the whole Moinzadeh/Lahey experience that we asked Dr. Moinzadeh if he would perform a robotic assisted nephrectomy on me. He agreed and a few weeks later the operation took place. Two days later I was released from the Lahey Hospital cancer free. Other feelings to describe Dr. Moinzadeh are; he is blessed with amazing skills and knowledge, is an engaging teacher, has a high degree of expertise, is confident, creative, dedicated to his profession, embraces new technologies, and his stellar reputation precedes him. His prime focus is to provide an excellent overall surgery and medical outcome regardless of the total time involved. Thank you, Dr. Moinzadeh Jeffrey G.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Ali Moinzadeh's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA