Dr. C. Gus Tsiapalis

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. C. Gus Tsiapalis

Dr. C. Gus Tsiapalis's Ratings

I was introduced to Dr. Gus via a personal friend and so grateful to be under his professional care:) He has proved to be an expert in his industry, incredibly knowledgeable, and takes his time in explaining issues in detail. I suffer a weak back and when under stress deal with chronic neck shoulder pain, my initial x-ray showed my neck alignment was off track and our goal is to bring it back into place... Since under his care, i rarely suffer neck and shoulder pain...
My husband has also completed a care package with Dr. Gus , he wasn't near to my issues but learned how to stretch for his issues, and had 6weeks (1time a wk) adjustments. He also thought at the time that he suffered a sciatic nerve issue, Dr. Gus took an x-ray to get a better look and saw that there was no issue with sciatic, and just muscle tissue. My husband felt much better after several adjustments and can now walk without a limp!
His front staff our GEMS, Compassionate and go that extra way for their people:):):)
A big THANK-YOU to you All!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

we are happy with Dr. Gus' s services and level of knowledge. We like that there's at least one day a week where he sees patients late (after regular "work" hours).

My wife felt better with her back pains after 6 months of regular adjustments and we have been maintaining the spine health by just going once every 2 weeks. The office staff is very friendly and nice though sometimes it is a challenge to deal with them when it comes to statements for insurance claims, as well as rescheduling appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Gus is a very caring chiropractor but he has not been able to help all people. In my case, he made many promises to help with my back issues and after 2 years I was no better off. It could be that my back could not be corrected, but he should not have raised hope and expectations. Not too pleased that he runs his practice based on volume, i.e. getting in as many people in as possible and turning them out in less than 2 minutes each. Also not pleased with the info. sessions he runs where they tend to include scare tactics on the horrible conditions you will likely face if you do not seek chiropractic care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

A very kind man, is very knowledgeable and truly does care for your well-being. He made sure to explain everything to me, educate me on health and my care, and took care of me and my family. Good office environment and lovely staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Gus was very helpful. I had troubles with backpain. He was very patient in explaining me everything in detail so I could understand where my pain came from. Since the adjustments my sleep and my overall wellness have improved. Dr. Tsiapalis is a competent and professional doctor who I would recommend any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

I had seen so many health professionals about my neck pain and nothing helped, it was just getting worse. Dr Gus was highly recommended to me. I am so happy I went to see him. He is very caring and has been so helpful. He took the time to explain things for the first time where it made sense, and explained what corrective care is and how it works. I am now living pain free, am sleeping well, am exercising again, and I have so much more energy. I also bring my kids to see him, and my son is breathing better, sleeping restfully, no longer has a chronic cough, and only had one cold this winter. Thanks Dr Gus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

The staff were pleasant, although everything was well scripted. I was referred by a friend, and really had never suffered from back pain, although my x-ray and scans showed that I was in terrible shape. (apparently) Next I was presented with a 12 month plan that would cost me thousands of dollars, with a commitment of 3 times a week. When I said I wasn't able to commit to that, it was forced upon me as an "investment in my health". As I left the office, they scheduled me for my next appointment, which I never agreed to, and on that day I received 3 phone calls from them asking where I was. After a couple weeks I received a letter in the mail, as well as emails. I believe Dr Gus is well educated, but I wasn't happy with the pressure and stalking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1077423].votes_count ]]