You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darcy Winch

Dr. Winch, in addition to being excellent at his profession, is a very easy going, pleasant individual to interact with. I highly recommend Dr. winch both for his knowledge and mannerisms.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Winch is a very kind and knowledgable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I came in with a dilated pupil and pressure headaches. He examined me thouroughly and said everything was fine....no glaucoma, no vision problems etc...As a last resort I went to a private clinique in London and they suspected glaucoma. So I saw a optomologist and results were Glaucoma in both eyes. One was so severe that is was completely blocked, therefore causing my pupil to dilate. His misdiagnosis almost cost me my vision.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Winch is the best eye doctor my family and I have been to. He takes the time to go through every little thing with you. Very good with kids as well.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

an exceptional caring doctor................very conscientious..................modern techniques....gordon clarke

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Winch is the epitome of professionalism and truly wants to know how your day is going. He follows through and refers to only the best in their field. He treats his staff well and makes everyone feel like a friend.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Winch. I refer my patients to him. Great with kids and elderly people.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Winch is extremely thorough, pleasant, caring and professional -- and an all around first class doctor who stays abreast of all the current developments in his field. My husband and I would give him our highest recommendation without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Darcy Winch's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Winch, in addition to being excellent at his profession, is a very easy going, pleasant individual to interact with. I highly recommend Dr. winch both for ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor, full knowledge and concern for patient health. Been going to him for over 15 years."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Winch is a great doctor - very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!"

February 10, 2015