Ratings for Dr. Bandana Raha

She is a very experienced and a caring doctor. I take my son to her since my son was 4 and half year old. My son is 6 now. Whenever my kid is sick, we just have to follow her directions and he will be fine. Till now, She is one of the best Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

She is really nice... and all the times she reply very patiently all me idiotic questions . I often called him 4-5 times a week just tell how my baby is eating or not eating. She always realize the feelings of first time parents and help me to cool down and not get hyper in small small issue. I have recommended all my friends to her . Till now my experience with her is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

My Kids have a horrible experience with her. Dr Raha 's service is okay but her staff are very inefficient and horrible. I do not understand why she has such inexperienced staff to deal with little kids. Dr.Raha's attitude and temper is bad. Sheis the worst doctor with the worst staff I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

She is horrible, doesn't care about patiente, just care about her flue shots and vaccines, and insurance money. Will not spend a second to clarify your questions and will yell at you if you call her just 5 mins after she leaves her clinic then why does she have call forwarding service, I called her once when my child was really sick , she started yelling at me, it's was a horrible experience for me in life to see a dr behave like this . Not a kind dr at all

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Raha has cared for my children over the past 10 years and she is excellent. She is always able to see them in an emergency, or havecher covering dr do so on the weekends if necessary. We are very happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

So kind, always keeps track of patients, makes helpful medical suggestions and gives you a thorough understanding of the problem. Best doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

THIS DOCTOR IS HORRIBLE! WILL NEVER RETURN AGAIN HER STAFF DOESNT HELP EITHER.. WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Raha has cared for my son since he was born. Yes, sometimes you have to wait a while, and yes, her staff needs a bit more training, but she is a wonderful doctor. I called her office at 3:00AM one evening because my son had a fever. She called me back in 5 minutes to assess the situation. Another time, I brought in my son to her office, and he needed to go to the hostpital. She called ahead, got me through the ER quickly, and met me there later. She is caring and takes her time with each patient. She always fills out my son's forms for school. She has a no-nonsense way about her that some people might find abrupt, but I think it's just the way she gets parents to listen to her carefully, and take her advice seriously.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Please don't go to this office if you are expecting fast service, helpful and courteous staff. The doctor herself being experienced is not bad, but her office staff's behavious is a nightmare, the nurses

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

She has been my pediatrician since both of my boys were born. Also my sister's five children since they were all born. The oldest being 24 years old. She is a caring, professional individual who shows care. Unfortunately as caring as she is she will not dismiss you from an examining room if your child requires more time. That said, perhaps those parents that had to wait should have asked if perhaps they had an emergency or a high season of colds and flus. She accepts walks in without say and accomodates everyone. Hope that this will shed some light to those who had a bad experience in her offices.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Bandana Raha's Credentials

• Calcutta Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp