Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Gietzen

The office staff was very friendly and prompt. Dr. Gietzen examined my son for the possibility of tubes. We had questions about the procedure and what would happen once school started. Dr. Gietzen was very rude. He would not look at us during the appointment and made very little effort to help my son feel at ease. We were rushed out of the office with questions unanswered. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. What a waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Couldnt have asked for a better doctor! Also, extremely attractive man!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great bedside manner, excellent skills and very informative and interested in his patients! In my opinion he is tops!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Gietzen was an excellent Doctor. He addressed my concerns, talked about various treatment options and how they would help and what the drawbacks would be. He took the time to answer many questions and explained his answers fully. He was not hurried and made you feel very comfortable. His knowledge of his field appears solid and he seem well read on current literature. I would fully recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Kevin L. Gietzen's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)