Ratings for Dr. Amer Z. Al-Juburi

Everything about this doctor and his practice methods are terrible. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Terrible, Stay far far away. Any high rating for this guy is false/paid

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I think his medical knowledge is outdated and very old. He is too quick making conclusions about what was wrong that he was actually wrong!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I started seeing Dr Al-Juburi on and off for the last 3 years. Dr Al-Juburi is a very knowledgable, caring and has great bedsides manners. I don't feel rushed when I am at his office like I do at other practices were the doctor just pops in and out. The staff is also been great and very responsive.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I was very pleased and happy to meet with Dr.Al-JUBURI.He is very accurate,patient and knowledgeable.He tried to explain all my situation in a very good attitude.i definetly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Very professional, yet patient and understanding. Did not try to up-sell me costly procedures. Took the time to explain the problem to me and what needs to be done to rectify it. I tend to be generally skeptical of doctors and felt a bit relieved with him. I definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr.Amer Al-Juburi is one of the best physician that I met in my life , he assisted me to get my stone pass by provide me a free samples medications and his follow up was . I am completely great grateful for him

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Al-Juburi was great. I was able to make an appointment on short notice after being told I may have kidney stones. He took his time with me and explained things thoroughly. The wait time was minimum and the paperwork was reasonable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

So kind and helpful! He is always willing to fit you in for an appointment as soon as possible and despite his busy schedule has never had a bad attitude. His staff is always friendly as well. Had kidney stones, kidney infections and he has always been so professional. I am a 23 year old girl so I dont agree that he was just a doctor for male issues.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

There are very few doctors like this left in the world. He takes a sincere interest in your condition; is conservative in his approach and proactive in finding a diagnosis with the right treatment plan for you. He is approachable; he listens and he makes himself available whenever you have a concern in person or by phone. He has been taking care of me and members of my family for years and I would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a true gentleman and an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010