Ratings for Dr. Irina Yelenbaugen

She has excellent knowledge and she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful! Great staff too

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

She cares only about her beauty product. Awful doctor

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

She's just too concerned with her beauty products. Awful family doctor, doesn't care much for her patients. Once told me to drink some milk and "google it" when I came to her complaining of sleep apnea. Appointments take FOREVER and she never calls back about test results.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I have known Dr. Irina Yelenbaugen for 5years. I am very grateful for her experience, knowledge and patience. She always listens carefully of what's you are complaining for! It is remarkable quality ! Yes, it is usually a long waiting time... As it is a lot of patients, but I will wait as I conceded her a very knowledgeable and smart doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

THE WORST STAFF AND SERVICE, THEY ARE SO RUDE. THE DOCTOR IS NEVER AROUND I AM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT DURING THE ENTIRE TIME, CAUSE HER STAFF ARE HORRIBLE AND SHE IS ALWAYS AWAY.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Worst staff. They are all so rude. Wait time is 3 hours. Doctor never sees a problem in anything. DOES NOT GIVE REFERRALS. EVER. I do not recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

West of time. No knowledge, no attention. Hours for waiting, a lot of nerves and nothing resales, , no help.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

She has no knowledge. I dont think she is even a actual doctor. Many time i think she is a fake doctor who got a fake diploma. Unfortunately there are no other doctor available in my area.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Getting an appointment takes weeks. The front desk staff are incredibly rude, unfriendly and unprofessional. Dr. Yelenbaugen is always late, I have never waited less than an hour or two past the appointment time. My last appointment was scheduled at 3pm (she leaves at 5pm), when I arrived I was told there are 8 people in line and some waiting since 12pm..so I should go home and come back on a different date because she won't be able to see me before she leaves for the day. I think that is unacceptable! The only explanation I can master is that she is trying to maximize the number of health card swipes per day. She can refer you to a specialist but getting any useful information from her is practically impossible. Even when she asks you to come (after some test results come back) she has no idea why you are in her office. She is always unprepared and never reviews your file. It is a shame.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012