Ratings for Dr. Linda P. Coniglio

I've been going to Dr. Coniglio for many years. Overall she is nice and helpful but sometimes I've left the office feeling frustrated. Some of the staff I have dealt with has been pretty rude to me. If I don't say something exactly right the first time or I pause to think, they start lecturing me and talking down. They are very impatient and make you feel like you are burdening them by simply being/calling there. I am an intelligent person and I have often hung up the phone or left that office feeling dumber than a rock. My second complaint is that the doctor doesn't seem to trust what I say about my life. At a yearly check up once and she tried to get me to agree to a vaccination to a disease you can only get by sharing needles and having unprotected sex. (she told me this.) I told her I didn't do these things so I didn't need it and I got a condescending lecture. She also told me I couldn't trust my boyfriend about his sexual past. That offended me. But all in all, she's good enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Staff was friendly. However, I had a terrible experience with this doctor. My appointment was at 11. She walked into the room at 12:45 p.m., didn't even greet me, and went right into taking notes and asking me questions about how I had hurt my back. I felt like she was taking down a police report. She was not very friendly and had no people skills. In the end, she just gave me some back stretches to do. In addition, I asked for prescription of Ritalin because I was out. Told her I had previously been prescribed "2 tablets by mouth 2-3 times daily" (I usually get 120 pills). She went to the front desk receptionist and whispered to her to write down 1 tablet 1-2 times daily (75 pills). She was unprofessional, late, not friendly, and didn't fill my Rx properly. Needless to say, I am NEVER going back. I would recommend the asme to everyone (unless you want some ideas for yoga stretches).

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Linda P. Coniglio's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Haslett, MI