Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Streff

I just left this Dr office after 1and a half hours of waiting to be seen. As I walked down the hall noticed Dr. Sitting in a side room chatting with 2 of his staff. I said, "I can't wait any longer make sure you don't bill my insurance company, I'll send you a bill for my time." He said,"Bill e- scripts, the computer is running slow." He had a very sarcastic attitude. I highly question the integrity of a doctor that would speak like that to a patient. What was wrong with a simple 'I'm sorry., let me see you now.' I will be finding another pulmonologist. I wish everyone would start letting doctors know that our time is also valuable. I have been an RN for 25 years, there's no excuse.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Streff talks fast, and sometimes does not explain things well enough. You have to ask for clarification. Very confident in his diagnoses (almost to the point of arrogance.) His staff is great. Pleasant, punctual and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Gregory J. Streff's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Assurant