Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Odmark

HORRIBLE. He botched my foot surgery requiring me to have my foot reconstructed by someone else. Didn't seem to care that there was a gaping hole in my foot the size of a silver dollar when he removed the bandage. Without sanitizing his hands or wearing gloves he closed wound with Steri-strips and merely said the incision looked good. He said to come back in one month and left the room. I was dumbfounded. This is the worst care I have ever had by any physician. He has caused me a tremendous amount of pain due to his carelessness and by not using cadaver bone or heel graft in my toe as we discussed and agreed upon before the surgery. I won't let him near my feet again.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Odmark is the absolute best surgeon/doctor! He cares so much and his staff is great. Dr. Odmark really CARES!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Wait for the Dr. was quite lengthy, although the visit with him was brief. Spent more time with his assistant. Was told to call his PA after surgery to get info and assistance It took 3 days to get any response or help and that was after we asked to speak to a supervisor. Very disappointed in the followup visit. It was a repeat of all the aforementioned comments. In fact I had to ask to SEE the Dr. Instead of his assistant..since the foot has not healed correctly and the PAIN..oh my! I was told I would need more surgery because another problem developed. The explanation was so technical, I asked Dr..Odmark to speak english!! I had surgery Sept. and it is now the end of Nov.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

arrive 30 min before my appointment waited another 3 hours to spend may be 5 minutes with the Doctor he did not listen to my complaints or read the MRI report look at my foot left the room in a harry and never came back. I ask where is the Doctor I was told he is busy with another patient. I was so frustrated I left the office. I would encourage every one to save time and money(get another Dr.)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He is a very good foot and ankle surgeon. I have no complaints about the outcome of my surgery. Would have liked better communication from the doctor and his assistants about what to expect after surgery, more specific answers to my questions, and for the doctor to be less rushed. Some of the office staff were rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

I scheduled my appt for 08/13/12 @ 10:30 a.m., was asked to fill out the new patient forms online but I still had to show up 30 mins before the scheduled appt. to complete other paperwork. I filled out the online papers & showed up at 10 a.m. The workers could not find my online forms so I had to do them again! My receipt shows they swiped my card at 12:27 p.m.! That's correct, I was at the office for 2.5 hours to spend a total of MAYBE 10 mins with the doctor. He DID NOT listen to my symptoms but merely scribbled some circles on a piece of paper with pics of feet on them, left the room & called his assistant in to show me some stretches to do. When I was telling the assistant that I already do the stretches she was showing me she completely ignored me & said how she is so glad she can show the patients these stretches because they help her so much. My husband & a friend saw 2 other docs associated with OAWF & they had the same issues-long wait time with little time with the doctor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

This doctor was the type who speaks over you when you are trying to explain something to him regarding your concerns. Speaks to you as though you are a 2nd class citizen and you are taking up his time. He has no empathy and I would highly discourage anyone seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Outstanding physician, very compassionate, informative and thorough. He came to see me in the pre-op holding area to answer questions I had and made daily rounds while I was in the hospital. Would go to him again if I needed this type of care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

This doctor was not very nice. fixed my injury but, acted like i was nothing more then a piece of meat. Wanted to rush me back to work to fast. Most likely to get a bigger pay day from work comp. Never came to see me before or after my operation.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Odmark's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL