You may also like

Rate Dr. Holly J. Jaskierny

Dr. Holly J. Jaskierny's Ratings

Current OB. Horrible. Wouldnt recommend her to anyone. Rude. Doesn't listen to the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Her staff is awful. She isn't bad, but she's not great either. Neither her nor her staff follows up as they say they will. She told me she would follow-up with me in a week and it's been over a month without word back despite calling to check up and an appointment. She still has no new information. Her staff called to cancel an appointment, then didn't follow-up with me about an important MRI until I "missed" the appointment they had said was cancelled. I hate this staff. Do not go with this office. I wish I hadn't because many other maternity doctors won't accept "transfer patients."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had no idea I was going to miscarry. 5 days later I started to bleed and I called the office. I was told over the phone the baby wouldn't survive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

HORRIBLE! They overschedule and are always behind schedule sometimes by an hour! Small office with too many patients. Dr. Kingsbury has awful bedside manners and does nothing but jump the gun on things. Dr. Jaskierney is OK but doesn't listen to a patients needs or wants and practically shoves you out the door after she's done talking to you. Both these doctors did nothing but make my pregnancy more stressful for me when I was already high risk. I wanted to switch but was already too far along at that point. I do NOT recommend this office or doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Jaskierny's staff members are horrible! They are rude on the phone and even worse in person. When I was eight months pregnant, they put me on hold and then went to lunch! When I called after lunch and informed them of the incident, they laughed! I did not care for Dr. Jaskierny late in my pregnancy, but I was too scared to switch doctors so late. In hindsight, I should have switched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr.Jaskierny is amazing! She is so friendly and takes her time with you. She just delivered my son in Dec and was great! She made me feel at ease. I will continue seeing her and will definitely have her deliver my future babies. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

This is my current OB. I love her! She's very friendly and optimistic. She's willing to refer you to specialists if necessary but isn't one of those doctors who wants to run you through a battery of unnecessary tests. I'm high-risk and I feel like I have someone who is going to be there with me through everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Great bedside manner. Easy to talk to. Always felt comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][358420].votes_count ]]