Ratings for Dr. John Birchard

After 3 surgeries in 3 years (one emergency broken ankle and two knees) w we rate Dr. Birchard very highly. Excellent rapport with patient and very good bedside manner. I hope not to see him too frequently, but recommend very highly.

Submitted July 18, 2016

He has performed 2 knee replacement surgeries for me...excellent

Submitted May 16, 2016

DR. Birchard has once again repaired some heavy damage I have suffered. I totally destroyed my elbow and needing much repair I am now on the mend. The last time was my ankle and it was a mess having no trouble with it .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

About four years ago I ruptured my achilles tendon, I was about 31 years old and in very good physical condition. It happened Saturday afternoon and I had surgery with Dr. Birchard on Sunday afternoon, he assured me he has done as many if not more of these surgeries than anyone else around and was very confident that I should have the surgery. Since recovery I have competed in two kickboxing tournaments and won both times, today I do very well in both sports, continuing to learn and share what I know with others. I would recommend Dr. Birchard as a surgeon, he was also very helpful during my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Birchard is very clear with his information and makes sure you completely understand what is going on. Excellent bedside manner which I appreciate. Both times I have been to his office, I have had to wait over an hour for my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I had a hip replacement done by him and after he damaged the hip during the first attempt, I had to have another attempt, which also failed. I have suffered in constant pain since that time and I cannot live my life like this so I have decided to make an attempt to have this repaired. I will not be seeking his lack of expertise to repair this mess !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Had an anxiety attack prior to surgery and he made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Birchard is an excellent doctor and surgeon. Very nice to work with. Takes his time to make sure you understand. We were very thankful to have someone like him do our surgery.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

What an excellent surgeon! He explains everything, doesn't rush, ensures all your questions are answered. He is redefining the caring side for a good .....check that...an outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

After waiting for over a year for an initial assessment, Dr. Birchard told me that my elbow (one bone not attached to elbow) was not as bad as another person's elbow and that I should use Voltaren ointment ...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015