Ratings for Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz

We couldn’t love Dr. Barb anymore. Literally a Godsend. She has always been compassionate, thorough and professional when we’ve been at the office. She is possibly one of the kindest human beings alive. So thankful that she is the one we call our family doctor. Our two young girls love her to bits.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

So thoughtful. Leaves you informed and reassured. She involves you in decisions and treatment. Such a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. K is the best....so glad I have her for my doctor..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

What can I say....Dr. Barb is the BEST! Wise, caring, smart and a great sense of humour. All physicians should aspire to be like her!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This doctor is the best doctor I have ever had the privilege to know. She is knowledgeable and is there to help. She truly cares about people and has the ability to put your mind at ease as soon as you meet her. I am so grateful she took me on as a patient. She is the BEST

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Always listens and I never feel rushed. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Receptionists can be hard to deal with at times but Dr.Barb is amazing, I'd never see another doctor. So understanding and kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Barb is the best Family doctor I've dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Barb is outstanding. Explains things so well and refers appropriately. She spends time with her patients exploring the biological, psychological & social aspects of any concern. My daughters are so comfortable with her. Very competent & caring. Lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Best Dr! So caring, kind, easy to get into just love her I would be so sad if she ever quit they sure don't make drs like her anymore! !!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016