Ratings for Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz

Best Dr! So caring, kind, easy to get into just love her I would be so sad if she ever quit they sure don't make drs like her anymore! !!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. K is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. She is so compassionate and caring, and really takes the time to listen to you. She is a great ear to talk to, shoulder to cry on, strength to lift you up, and is so so so supportive. I could not imagine ever going to see anyone else. I feel so lucky and blessed that she is mine and my son's doctor, and she will be our babies doctor too when he/she is born. I have never once felt rushed in an appointment with her, and she definitely takes the time to see how you are feeling, not only physically, but mentally as well. I would recommend her to anyone if she was accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Front staff is horrible, had an appointment today to be put back on my depression pills and I was told to not take them for 7 days.... now I have to reschedule my appointment well being mentally unstable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr K is a great diagnostician and a caring person. She is a great listener and asks great questions. She does not dole out medication unless needed but doesn't hesitate when it is needed. She takes a holistic approach. It is a little difficult to get in to see her on short notice, but she is worth it. If it is at possible for me to hang in there until I get an appointment, I do, as I have gone to walk-ins and not been appropriately treated.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Very good doctor. She is always willing to listen to everything you have to say and is never rushing you out the door. She has been my doctor since I was a baby.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Barb is the best doctor anyone could ever have. We are so lucky to have her as our family physician. She makes you feel like you are family and truly cares about her patients! Love love love her!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

The best doctor in Regina. If you are lucky enough to be able to call her your Family Physician you know you are in good hands. She never rushes you, asks lots of questions and NEVER just sends you on your way with medication!! She is very soft hearted and cares deeply about her patients. My family is very lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I love Barb. She is thorough and always takes the time to ask about the details. She is polite and punctual with follow up tests and referrals, my only complaint is it is very hard to get an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Best Doctor I've ever been too, shes my daughters doctor and she is always there when their sick, she always makes time to see them, she is truly amazing, very grateful to have such an amazing doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

This doctor is a saint. She lives up to every favorable comment on this website and more. She is compassionate, kind, thorough and just amazing in every aspect. I have never met a doctor who even comes close to this wonderful woman. All her patients are very, very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012