Ratings for Dr. Barb Konstantynowicz

What can I say....Dr. Barb is the BEST! Wise, caring, smart and a great sense of humour. All physicians should aspire to be like her!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

This doctor is the best doctor I have ever had the privilege to know. She is knowledgeable and is there to help. She truly cares about people and has the ability to put your mind at ease as soon as you meet her. I am so grateful she took me on as a patient. She is the BEST

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Always listens and I never feel rushed. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Receptionists can be hard to deal with at times but Dr.Barb is amazing, I'd never see another doctor. So understanding and kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Barb is the best Family doctor I've dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Barb is outstanding. Explains things so well and refers appropriately. She spends time with her patients exploring the biological, psychological & social aspects of any concern. My daughters are so comfortable with her. Very competent & caring. Lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Best Dr! So caring, kind, easy to get into just love her I would be so sad if she ever quit they sure don't make drs like her anymore! !!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. K is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. She is so compassionate and caring, and really takes the time to listen to you. She is a great ear to talk to, shoulder to cry on, strength to lift you up, and is so so so supportive. I could not imagine ever going to see anyone else. I feel so lucky and blessed that she is mine and my son's doctor, and she will be our babies doctor too when he/she is born. I have never once felt rushed in an appointment with her, and she definitely takes the time to see how you are feeling, not only physically, but mentally as well. I would recommend her to anyone if she was accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Front staff is horrible, had an appointment today to be put back on my depression pills and I was told to not take them for 7 days.... now I have to reschedule my appointment well being mentally unstable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr K is a great diagnostician and a caring person. She is a great listener and asks great questions. She does not dole out medication unless needed but doesn't hesitate when it is needed. She takes a holistic approach. It is a little difficult to get in to see her on short notice, but she is worth it. If it is at possible for me to hang in there until I get an appointment, I do, as I have gone to walk-ins and not been appropriately treated.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015