You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her implicitly. Can't say enough great things about her. Very good secretary. Always sweet with a great smile. Sjr oz just the best. After I Leave her office I feel wonderful. Sandy Bernard.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Amazing psychiatrist. Caring and smart and knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I'm not sure how the two previous posters could have anything negative to say about Dr Payne or her receptionist, Gayle. First of all, 11 minutes 'late' for a scheduled apt is nothing. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this was because she actually takes time with her patients? As for her receptionist, she has been nothing but sweet and accommodating for the 2+ years I've been seeing Dr Payne. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm fit in despite the doctors EXTREMELY busy schedule. If you want a psychiatrist who listens, understands, is a great diagnostician and knows her medication- go see Dr Payne. If you're going to complain about a little wait and a receptionist who had a family issue to deal with (who doesn't?) then go pay a fortune to see someone privately who will just throw pills at you. Dr Payne is amazing and psychiatrists like her are a dying breed. You're lucky to get in there. You might want to practice a bit of humility next time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I went to Dr.Payne to seek help with work related anxiety. I have never visited such an unprofessional office. Upon arriving at 1:10pm for my 1:30pm appointment, Dr.Payne looked my way without smiling and slammed her office door. I proceeded to fill out the form and while waiting, the secretary was yelling at her son on the phone and then proceeded to yell at another Dr in the clinic about how she wasn't picking up her son. After waiting till 1:42pm, I got up and inquired how much longer it would be explaining I had left work to come, booked the appointment 3 weeks ago and had paid a meter. The secretary without hesitation said to me "So go, what do you want me to do for you?". How can you speak to someone like that? God forbid I had a serious mental illness ans was deeply affected by her rude and unprofessional behavior! pls save yourself and do not go here, any Dr. who chooses to have such a rude, unprofessional secretary and keeps her patients waiting that long, can't be any good.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

This doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. However, her receptionist is a NIGHTMARE. She does not answer the phone but lets it go to voicemail instead, and won't call you back for weeks on end. She's rude and dismissive, and doesn't even honour the scheduled appointments she gives. I've gone weeks without medication because Gail refused me an appointment/wouldn't call back in anything resembling a timely manner. I tried being proactive by attempting to schedule an appointment far in advance, but Gail told me to call back a week before my prescription ran out; I did as asked, and it took Gail two and a half weeks to return my call. And that is only one example. Dr. Payne is a lovely person, but I'm not going back unless Gail is replaced with someone who can actually fulfil the duties of a receptionist.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Payne's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Payne saved my life.... Whe I see her for follow-ups, she is more of a friend than a psychiatrist!!"

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "514-935-2470 - great for teens and early adulthood, very down to earth and realistic. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much"

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was magnificent, and helped me get back to my normal, and feel good about my differences. Thanks, Dr Payne."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Payne saved my life! The most wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor I ever met ."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing psychiatrist. Caring and smart and knows what she is doing."

February 13, 2015