Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

Dr. Payne has helped me through the hardest times in my life. She is so knowledgeable and caring. I would go see her every week if I could.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Payne has been my hero for last 4 years. Gayle is amazing! To the negative commenters: why do people rather have a fake smile, robot like responding receptionist? She is fantastic and fulfils her duties without having to answer calls on the spot or working in a hectic environment.people have lost touch with reality.expecting to be seen the minute they get there, wanting a smiling receptionist who would maybe bring them a coffee too? Gayle has given me great advice on plenty of things.Dr Payne has saved me.great team!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

This woman may seem to be good but you should see her in her element. She is arrogant, rude and fights with her husband in public. She clearly has issues patients cannot see. She is a good actress and should be in therapy herself for her obvious insecurity and resulting rude behavior.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Payne saved my life.... Whe I see her for follow-ups, she is more of a friend than a psychiatrist!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

514-935-2470 - great for teens and early adulthood, very down to earth and realistic.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her implicitly. Can't say enough great things about her. Very good secretary. Always sweet with a great smile. Sjr oz just the best. After I Leave her office I feel wonderful. Sandy Bernard.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She was magnificent, and helped me get back to my normal, and feel good about my differences. Thanks, Dr Payne.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Payne saved my life! The most wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor I ever met .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Amazing psychiatrist. Caring and smart and knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015