Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

Dr. Payne has helped me through the hardest times in my life. She is so knowledgeable and caring. I would go see her every week if I could.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Payne has been my hero for last 4 years. Gayle is amazing! To the negative commenters: why do people rather have a fake smile, robot like responding receptionist? She is fantastic and fulfils her duties without having to answer calls on the spot or working in a hectic environment.people have lost touch with reality.expecting to be seen the minute they get there, wanting a smiling receptionist who would maybe bring them a coffee too? Gayle has given me great advice on plenty of things.Dr Payne has saved me.great team!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Payne saved my life.... Whe I see her for follow-ups, she is more of a friend than a psychiatrist!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

514-935-2470 - great for teens and early adulthood, very down to earth and realistic.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her implicitly. Can't say enough great things about her. Very good secretary. Always sweet with a great smile. Sjr oz just the best. After I Leave her office I feel wonderful. Sandy Bernard.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She was magnificent, and helped me get back to my normal, and feel good about my differences. Thanks, Dr Payne.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Payne saved my life! The most wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor I ever met .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Amazing psychiatrist. Caring and smart and knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I'm not sure how the two previous posters could have anything negative to say about Dr Payne or her receptionist, Gayle. First of all, 11 minutes 'late' for a scheduled apt is nothing. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps this was because she actually takes time with her patients? As for her receptionist, she has been nothing but sweet and accommodating for the 2+ years I've been seeing Dr Payne. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm fit in despite the doctors EXTREMELY busy schedule. If you want a psychiatrist who listens, understands, is a great diagnostician and knows her medication- go see Dr Payne. If you're going to complain about a little wait and a receptionist who had a family issue to deal with (who doesn't?) then go pay a fortune to see someone privately who will just throw pills at you. Dr Payne is amazing and psychiatrists like her are a dying breed. You're lucky to get in there. You might want to practice a bit of humility next time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013