Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

There was no receptionist when I arrived and she was 25 minutes late for the appointment so I sat alone in the office hoping I was in the right place. She mocked me for being concerned when she finally came out and told me all doctors are late and I should have expected it. She barely let me talk in the appointment and did most of the talking where she told me things that I know to be factually wrong. She used inappropriate language for a medical professional like "retarded" and "white trash" and informed me that I was being tested when I was trying to get an appointment and playing phone and fax tag with the receptionist and that I "passed the test" earning myself an appointment. I don't understand why there are so many possitive reviews for her. If I were a little less stable and a little more vulnerable she could do some serious damage and I am afraid for her other patients.

Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Payne is perfection. Gayle is incredible. They both are sincere and warm. Love them both .very grateful to have them in my life !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

A diamond in the rough. A human being above all else. Super intelligent. Extremely well read. A medication maven. Lovely. Hard working. Goes beyond.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Payne has helped me through the hardest times in my life. She is so knowledgeable and caring. I would go see her every week if I could.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Payne has been my hero for last 4 years. Gayle is amazing! To the negative commenters: why do people rather have a fake smile, robot like responding receptionist? She is fantastic and fulfils her duties without having to answer calls on the spot or working in a hectic environment.people have lost touch with reality.expecting to be seen the minute they get there, wanting a smiling receptionist who would maybe bring them a coffee too? Gayle has given me great advice on plenty of things.Dr Payne has saved me.great team!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Payne saved my life.... Whe I see her for follow-ups, she is more of a friend than a psychiatrist!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her implicitly. Can't say enough great things about her. Very good secretary. Always sweet with a great smile. Sjr oz just the best. After I Leave her office I feel wonderful. Sandy Bernard.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She was magnificent, and helped me get back to my normal, and feel good about my differences. Thanks, Dr Payne.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Payne saved my life! The most wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor I ever met .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015