Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Payne

I'm with the individual below. How do you reach her? There's no contact info ? Anyone ?

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

All of these reviews are very encouraging - But I can't find her # anywhere (the only one I did find ended up being for another Doc's office) -If someone could post her # it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is beyond brilliant. So kind and caring. Really listens. Gets to the issue seemlessly and with empathy. Knowledgeable and up to date with the research. Above all a human being who cares about her patients and makes you feel like you matter. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Payne is perfection. Gayle is incredible. They both are sincere and warm. Love them both .very grateful to have them in my life !

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

A diamond in the rough. A human being above all else. Super intelligent. Extremely well read. A medication maven. Lovely. Hard working. Goes beyond.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Payne has helped me through the hardest times in my life. She is so knowledgeable and caring. I would go see her every week if I could.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Payne has been my hero for last 4 years. Gayle is amazing! To the negative commenters: why do people rather have a fake smile, robot like responding receptionist? She is fantastic and fulfils her duties without having to answer calls on the spot or working in a hectic environment.people have lost touch with reality.expecting to be seen the minute they get there, wanting a smiling receptionist who would maybe bring them a coffee too? Gayle has given me great advice on plenty of things.Dr Payne has saved me.great team!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Payne saved my life.... Whe I see her for follow-ups, she is more of a friend than a psychiatrist!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Can someone please give me her phone number? Thanks so much

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Returns calls promptly. Extremely bright. I always ask her advice when seeing other doctors. She has taken away my anxiety, I trust her implicitly. Can't say enough great things about her. Very good secretary. Always sweet with a great smile. Sjr oz just the best. After I Leave her office I feel wonderful. Sandy Bernard.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015