Ratings for Dr. Stephan L. Cassidy

Dr. Cassidy is a true and compassionate healer in every sense of the word! He listens deeply, he informs and educates, he shows interest, and goes out of his way to find solutions to his patients' issues. When most physicians bring you in and whisk you out, he took impeccable time with me and my concerns. You won't be sorry going to Dr. Cassidy!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Love Dr. Cassidy! Been going here for 14 years... I moved away a couple years ago but still drive here because they're that good. Dr. Cassidy often goes to conferences & stays up to date on the latest in eye care, which is nice to know. They always have stylish eye glass options as well & are very helpful in making sure you have the right fit.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Steve was called on a Saturday because something was irratating my only eye. I had lost my other eye in a acdcident years before. He held up his Saturday golf game to treat me. Something has abraded the pupil and was casing much pain and reduced vision. This visit took about 45 min. with good results. He called that night to see how I was doing and another call Sunday morning to say he wanted me to stop by his office Monday morning for a further check up. Thank heavens for caring health care practioners like Dr. Steve and Walt Cassidy @ Issaquah Vision.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Stephan L. Cassidy's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Issaquah, WA