Dr. Cameron Wong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

Great dentist! Very informative and does great work. I take my entire family to see Doctor Wong.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Wong is friendly, caring and professional! I appreciate that he takes the time to explain procedures and offers pros & cons on dental options! Dr. Wong is a wonderful dentist with an amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Wong for 10 years. My main priorities for any kind of appointment are punctuality and professionalism. At Dentrix the front desk ladies are so polite and well informed about my family's appointments. They are flexible when we have to change appointment dates and they always greet us as we come in. The office is beautiful and clean. I love that it's at Market Mall so that I can run errands before or after the dental appointments. And parking is free at the mall of course! A serious bonus. Dr Wong and the hygienists are so good with my little kids, they treat the kids with such kindness and there is a little prize bag waiting at the end of the appointment for them. Dr Wong is friendly and engaging with his patients, he explains what he is doing and why. He clearly takes pride in his job. I feel well informed and not pressured when I am there. He is also on time, always! Dr. Wong treats his assistants with respect, it's clear they are a team. I highly recommend Dr Wong at Dentrix.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Cameron Wong is a professional and caring Dentist. He takes the time to explain the procedure and options available. His staff is very caring. Maya special thanks for your support with last visit. You coin kids friendly terms that are so innovative and make it easy for parents and kids. Amazing A+ Dr Wong & team!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Wong is a really great dentist, with a friendly, professional manner and excellent clinical knowledge and skills. He will not try to talk you into expensive procedures that you do not need. The office is immaculate, inviting and relaxing. All the staff is friendly and helpful. I have worked in the dental field for many years and highly recommend Dr. Wong for complete family dental care!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Went to see Dr. Wong for the first time with a broken tooth, wow, absolutely amazing experience, very professional, first time I didn't even felt needle when he freezing my gums, perfect team work and he also tell me step by step what he will be doing and what kind of feel I be expecting. Can not thank you enough for Dr. Wong and Maya's amazing profession. Again many thanks

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Cam is a wizard. love knowing how knowledgeable he is. feel very confident he has the experience to help on any matter.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Wong is the best - been a patient 12 years now. I regret the day I retire and move away and have to return to Dentrix to see Cam! Same goes for all the staff at Dentrix.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong’s for 10 years and have always felt well cared for. From basic treatments and check-ups to root canals, he has been caring, professional, and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain procedures and ensures that you are comfortable. I was highly impressed at how he treated my 3-year old son at a recent visit and am happy to know that I can trust him to look after my whole family.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Wong is a great dentist, so happy with his work. The staff @ Dentrix are so kind

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018