Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

Dr. Wong is great with my daughter. He is very patient with her and is wonderful at answering all of her questions while also explaining everything to me quickly and clearly. He’s a wonderful dentist I would definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

The office is very knowledgeable and cares and values their patients. Dr. Wong is amazing ,he has great personality and explain everything in details to where I understand what he is saying He is great with kids as well ,my daughter jus adore dr.Wong .I definitely recommend Dr.Wong as your family dentist .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Wong is did a great job on my crown. He thoroughly explained the options and the steps and then took great care to ensure it fit properly. His staff are also super, they are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

What a fantastic experience, with both Dr. Wong and the staff! Very professional and thoroughly explained any concerns. Best dentist we’ve ever seen! Our son who is quite anxious about doctors visits felt at at ease and was inspired to take ownership in his oral health after the visit.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I never thought I would say that I had a pleasant experience getting a filling, but today I did I didn't even feel the needle go in, this guy is magic!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Great dentist!!! Very professional and accommodating. Staff is very helpful especially Melissa.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Great dentist! Very informative and does great work. I take my entire family to see Doctor Wong.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Wong is friendly, caring and professional! I appreciate that he takes the time to explain procedures and offers pros & cons on dental options! Dr. Wong is a wonderful dentist with an amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Wong for 10 years. My main priorities for any kind of appointment are punctuality and professionalism. At Dentrix the front desk ladies are so polite and well informed about my family's appointments. They are flexible when we have to change appointment dates and they always greet us as we come in. The office is beautiful and clean. I love that it's at Market Mall so that I can run errands before or after the dental appointments. And parking is free at the mall of course! A serious bonus. Dr Wong and the hygienists are so good with my little kids, they treat the kids with such kindness and there is a little prize bag waiting at the end of the appointment for them. Dr Wong is friendly and engaging with his patients, he explains what he is doing and why. He clearly takes pride in his job. I feel well informed and not pressured when I am there. He is also on time, always! Dr. Wong treats his assistants with respect, it's clear they are a team. I highly recommend Dr Wong at Dentrix.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Cameron Wong is a professional and caring Dentist. He takes the time to explain the procedure and options available. His staff is very caring. Maya special thanks for your support with last visit. You coin kids friendly terms that are so innovative and make it easy for parents and kids. Amazing A+ Dr Wong & team!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018