Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

Dr. Wong has been my dentist for many years. Recently I had some fairly major work done-the installation of two implant Crowns. I have been extremely pleased with the dental care I have received from Dr. Wong and his staff. Dr. Wong fully explains why recommended procedures should be undertaken. The work is always performed in a professional way and has been of the highest quality. My teeth were once a constant issue but that is no longer the case. Moreover my appointments have always begun on time and Dr. Wong and his staff have always been friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

My experience with Dr. Cameron Wong and his assistant Mia has been the best dental experience I have ever experienced.. The calmness and efficiency and professionalism is absolutely outstanding .. I would highly recommend without hesitation . Me, along with my family are delighted to be in Dr. Wong's care

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

A dentist visit with Dr. Wong is always pleasurable! The offices are very nice, clean. The staff is caring and welcoming. My dental hygienist is very gentle and makes cleaning comfortable, Dr. Wong is thorough in his check ups and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I switched to this doctor after a terrible experience at Arbour Lake dental services. Dr. Wong actually cares about your teeth and takes the time to explain what he is doing. When suggesting procedures he explains what will happen, the risks, and why he would or wouldn't recommend a certain procedure. I would definately recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

i am pleased with every visit i attend - the results are excellent - Dr. Wong and his staffs are super friendly and understandable - always a joy to see them

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Wong is an excellent dentist. He is very professional, thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. He is truly the best dentist I have every met. I would highly recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for several years now and I thought that I would finally do a "Rate MD" on both him and why this teams ethos stands out and improves the patient experience especially with a difficult client (such as they experienced lately with me) situation. Dr. Wong and his staff (especially Melissa) were able to as a team working and pulling together to accommodate a fairly time sensitive amount of dental work. Melissa and Cate are the ‘face’ of the practice that helped facilitate my son's dental needs in a very professional manor especially with me being less than flexible on when the work needed to be completed. Their organizational skills, were amazing and the work that was completed by "several dentists" at this practice (Dentrix) truly was a great experience for us. I feel unbelievably fortunate to have Dr. Wong (and his staff) as our trusted family dentist/practice who is making their mark on the profession. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a dentist who exhibits exceptional patient care, outstanding commitment and how the Dentrix team works together for the benefits of a patient to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

After a long search for a good dentist in the Calgary area I found Dr. Wong. He has done so much to help restore and save my teeth that I can only say that he is an outstanding dentist who I have come to trust without reservation as well as his staff. He is highly professional, considerate, and has made my dental visits very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend him. A terrific dentist!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

My kids and husband are all patients of Dr. Wong's. He has been excellent with my two young boys (3 and 5). Very patient with helping them to get comfortable with the whole dental experience. Front staff are also very nice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Doctor Wong is a professional. He explains the procedure in great details and constantly checks on my condition and makes sure that I am not feeling uncomfortable. Unlike my previous dentists, Doctor Wong focuses on the dental work and never spends time on some silly conversations such as vacations, golf games and other gossips with his assistant. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017