Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

For the first time in my 65 years I actually look forward to a dental visit. Cameron Wong and his staff are very efficient and friendly. It seems to me we spend a lot of time chatting and joking which I really enjoy. Cameron is very knowledgeable and concerned about his patients. Keep up the great work, guys!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Wong is the best! Professional, genuine, and always has a great attitude. Same goes with his front desk staff. A well deserved 5 star rating from me!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Always professional and honest with my dental care options. Dr. Wong and his team always take the time to fully explain any issues you may have and advise treatment fairly. He has been my dentist about 5 years now and I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Wong is, simply put, the best dentist I have ever had in 50 years! He is straightforward in his initial visit and gives a complete picture of the work to be done. Any questions I ask are answered thoroughly and with consideration. Dr Wong has a light touch and is very skilled in giving pain free needles. His attention to detail results in his ability to create perfect fillings, with no ragged edges and polished to perfection. His assistant Maya is not only skilled at her job, but very calming and kind. Early on in my course of treatment I needed an extraction, which Dr Wong and his assistant completed. The next day he called me personally to see how I was feeling. Now that is a sign of a caring doctorI As a result of his care, my dental health has completely turned around and my general sense of well being has returned. I will recommend him and his assistant Maya to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for several months now, and am happy to have found such a trustworthy and genuine dentist. Him and his staff are all very personable and caring. Having had issues with previous dentists in the past, I had unfortunately neglected my teeth and needed quite a few filings. Dr. Wong and his assistant were extremely accommodating throughout every appointment, which has very comforting. Dr. Wong’s office comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Wong when my regular dentist was unavailable to see me for a toothache on the weekend. Dr. Wong was able to see me that afternoon to get me out of pain and personally called me the week after to see how I was doing! I have obviously switched dentists and recommend Dr Wong to anyone looking for a reliable and diligent dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

De Wong has a great. Communication style. Straight forward and patient. He communicates what he is doing and is very positive every time. Visits are actually enjoyable. I know... strange. I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes from scheduled appt time either. This is the only doctor I have been to that is so on time. Like a swiss clock! I am more likely to be late than he is. Been with him now for 5+ years so I would know.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Wong for the first time and I must admit I was quite impressed. I've had to move around due to my job and I never had such a thorough exam by any other dentist. He reviewed my x-rays and pictures with me and did a cancer screening. I never had that done before. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Good dentist but very behind schedule on a regular basis. At least for my appointments. Would prefer they rebook me then wait.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

We just moved to Calgary and was looking for a dentist for the family. Luckily I found Dr. Wong. He is very knowledgeable and is great with kids. If you're looking for a family dentist, I highly recommend that you book an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016