Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

Doctor Wong is a professional. He explains the procedure in great details and constantly checks on my condition and makes sure that I am not feeling uncomfortable. Unlike my previous dentists, Doctor Wong focuses on the dental work and never spends time on some silly conversations such as vacations, golf games and other gossips with his assistant. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Wong is an outstanding dentist. He is very skilled, thorough and takes great care in explaining the procedure involved. What I find most impressive is his ability to perform dental work that is always relatively pain free. Unfortunately, this has not helped motivate my younger son to take better care of his teeth as going to Dr. Wong even for dental work is always a positive experience. Overall, I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Wong as our family dentist and would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Wong and the staff at his clinic are awesome. I can always look forward to friendly, painless, and really high-quality dentistry. I had to go to another dentist as part of an emergency last year while I was in Vancouver, and he commented that I have had "excellent work" done on my teeth. I have been a patient for over 15 years now and I would not change dentists.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I am so pleased that I found Dr. Wong at Market Mall. I am a senior so needless to say I have seen a few dentists in my time but never have I found one as dedicated, thorough, efficient and understanding as Dr. Wong. All of the staff that work in his practice are so professional. You can count on quotes for services to be bang on, all procedures are explained thoroughly and they make sure all your questions are answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone. They have exceeded all my expectations. Dolores Bernard, Calgary, AB

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Through a thorough consult, Dr. Wong determined I was a good candidate for invisalign. Over the past 2 1/2 years, Dr. Wong and his team have become somewhat like family! Regular visits every six weeks always resulted in a clear understanding with regards to how the process was moving along. Dr. Wong and Maya, his assistant, were always welcoming, open to questions, knowledgeable and incredibly decisive. I always felt at ease during my visits and confident that I was getting the best advice and care. Although the process took longer than expected due to a stubborn tooth that took its time repositioning, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My smile is the best it has ever been. Dr. Wong was sure to leave his door open by encouraging me to contact to the office if I had any concerns in the months to come. Thank you to Dr. Wong and his whole team for a fantastic invisalign experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

My Daughter had a really bad fall at school , her front tooth and completly fallen out . One of the teachers mentioned there was a great dentist Dr Wong at market mall , (Boy were they right ) Drove right over in tears both my daughter and I ran into his office for the first time. Dr Wong and the staff treated us like we were there regular client's helping us in any way they can , my daughter was crying scared and had blood all over Dr Wong was great he calmed her down and had the tooth back in , in no time . He took his time to explain everything even if it ment repeating himself twice . Im so happy to have found Dr Wong . Thanks agian for making our visits so comfortable and relaxing

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Wong and the staff in his office are very professional and provide first rate service. Dr Wong is extremely thorough and I have total confidence in his work. I would, and have, recommended him to my family and any friends or associates that are looking for a dentist that they can trust completely.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Cameron Wong has been amazing with my dental needs. I appreciate his professional work, great knowledge and experience. He always provides honest feedback and listens to your concerns before recommending any procedures. I look forward to visiting Dr. Wong and his staff for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Cameron Wong and his staff are a great team . I have been seeing Dr Wong now over 10 years .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

For the first time in my 65 years I actually look forward to a dental visit. Cameron Wong and his staff are very efficient and friendly. It seems to me we spend a lot of time chatting and joking which I really enjoy. Cameron is very knowledgeable and concerned about his patients. Keep up the great work, guys!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016