Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

My Daughter had a really bad fall at school , her front tooth and completly fallen out . One of the teachers mentioned there was a great dentist Dr Wong at market mall , (Boy were they right ) Drove right over in tears both my daughter and I ran into his office for the first time. Dr Wong and the staff treated us like we were there regular client's helping us in any way they can , my daughter was crying scared and had blood all over Dr Wong was great he calmed her down and had the tooth back in , in no time . He took his time to explain everything even if it ment repeating himself twice . Im so happy to have found Dr Wong . Thanks agian for making our visits so comfortable and relaxing

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Wong and the staff in his office are very professional and provide first rate service. Dr Wong is extremely thorough and I have total confidence in his work. I would, and have, recommended him to my family and any friends or associates that are looking for a dentist that they can trust completely.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Cameron Wong has been amazing with my dental needs. I appreciate his professional work, great knowledge and experience. He always provides honest feedback and listens to your concerns before recommending any procedures. I look forward to visiting Dr. Wong and his staff for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Cameron Wong and his staff are a great team . I have been seeing Dr Wong now over 10 years .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

For the first time in my 65 years I actually look forward to a dental visit. Cameron Wong and his staff are very efficient and friendly. It seems to me we spend a lot of time chatting and joking which I really enjoy. Cameron is very knowledgeable and concerned about his patients. Keep up the great work, guys!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Wong is the best! Professional, genuine, and always has a great attitude. Same goes with his front desk staff. A well deserved 5 star rating from me!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Always professional and honest with my dental care options. Dr. Wong and his team always take the time to fully explain any issues you may have and advise treatment fairly. He has been my dentist about 5 years now and I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Wong is, simply put, the best dentist I have ever had in 50 years! He is straightforward in his initial visit and gives a complete picture of the work to be done. Any questions I ask are answered thoroughly and with consideration. Dr Wong has a light touch and is very skilled in giving pain free needles. His attention to detail results in his ability to create perfect fillings, with no ragged edges and polished to perfection. His assistant Maya is not only skilled at her job, but very calming and kind. Early on in my course of treatment I needed an extraction, which Dr Wong and his assistant completed. The next day he called me personally to see how I was feeling. Now that is a sign of a caring doctorI As a result of his care, my dental health has completely turned around and my general sense of well being has returned. I will recommend him and his assistant Maya to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for several months now, and am happy to have found such a trustworthy and genuine dentist. Him and his staff are all very personable and caring. Having had issues with previous dentists in the past, I had unfortunately neglected my teeth and needed quite a few filings. Dr. Wong and his assistant were extremely accommodating throughout every appointment, which has very comforting. Dr. Wong’s office comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Wong when my regular dentist was unavailable to see me for a toothache on the weekend. Dr. Wong was able to see me that afternoon to get me out of pain and personally called me the week after to see how I was doing! I have obviously switched dentists and recommend Dr Wong to anyone looking for a reliable and diligent dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016