Dr. Cameron Wong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

1st time I saw this doctor for my son. No complain about his skill, knowledge and attitude to patient. I am not satisfied about this service charge, Examining two baby teeth was charged for 136% of the Sunlife insurance coverage (I have the best dental insurance policy though).

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr.Wong has been our doctor since we came to Calgary 6years ago. He is very kid- friendly, patient, and always happily explains procedures in detail. He is the best dentist in Calgary!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cameron Wong for about a year. to date, I have had a general check up, three fillings and the repair of a chipped tooth. All procedures were pain free. Dr Wong explained all procedures in detail before starting and in the case of the chipped tooth, I was given more than one option. I have found Dr Wong and his staff to be professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend Dr Wong to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have been with Dr. Wong for more than 5 years and even though a visit to the denstis is never something that you typically look for, he and his staff has always made it pain free, no delays, and in general a very friendly environment

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Friendly, professional staff! Great visit all around.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

When my dad retired as my dentist, I understood the fear that people had, but Dr. Wong brought ease and comfort to all appointments. His assistant, Maya, and hygienist, Willa, take great care as well! How many hygientist's do you know that charge your phone for you while being poked in the mouth?! Willa does! I appreciate how Cam, Maya, and Willa, explain each step in full detail while making eye contact before and during my procedures. No one likes going to the dentist for a filling but I would recommend Dr. Wong in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been going to another dentist for 10 years and started to notice too late that my dentist really didn't care about me and were actually taking advantage of me by making me get procedures that I didn't really need. I heard Dr. Cameron Wong was good but I didn't realize how good until I switched over to him 3 months ago! I have had nothing but great service and experience from him and his staff! He will explain to you what he is doing and why he believes it's a good idea. I live half way across the city just to see him because he is that good.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Wong has been my doctor for close to 15 years now. I have had nothing but great experiences, and my teeth are always in great shape because of his continuous attention and meticulous attention to every possible anomaly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Our family has been with Dr. Wong and his staff for our dental needs for more than six years. I first knew Dr. Wong at that time when two of my teeth required root canal. I was deeply impressed not only by his professionalism, but also by his pursuit of perfection. My root canal teeth now still function perfectly. Every time when I needed some dental work or treatment, Dr. Wong and his team always explained me the procedures in detail, and tried their best to make me feel comfortable all the time. I was very happy with Dr. Wong and his staff, so later I brought my family in for all our dental needs. Time has proven that Dr. Wong and his staff always give solutions in the long run, which best benefits his patients. I would highly recommended that anyone go with Dr. Wong and his team if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Wong has been my dentist for many years. Recently I had some fairly major work done-the installation of two implant Crowns. I have been extremely pleased with the dental care I have received from Dr. Wong and his staff. Dr. Wong fully explains why recommended procedures should be undertaken. The work is always performed in a professional way and has been of the highest quality. My teeth were once a constant issue but that is no longer the case. Moreover my appointments have always begun on time and Dr. Wong and his staff have always been friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017