Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

I started seeing Dr. Wong when my regular dentist was unavailable to see me for a toothache on the weekend. Dr. Wong was able to see me that afternoon to get me out of pain and personally called me the week after to see how I was doing! I have obviously switched dentists and recommend Dr Wong to anyone looking for a reliable and diligent dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

De Wong has a great. Communication style. Straight forward and patient. He communicates what he is doing and is very positive every time. Visits are actually enjoyable. I know... strange. I have never had to wait more than a couple minutes from scheduled appt time either. This is the only doctor I have been to that is so on time. Like a swiss clock! I am more likely to be late than he is. Been with him now for 5+ years so I would know.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Wong for the first time and I must admit I was quite impressed. I've had to move around due to my job and I never had such a thorough exam by any other dentist. He reviewed my x-rays and pictures with me and did a cancer screening. I never had that done before. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Good dentist but very behind schedule on a regular basis. At least for my appointments. Would prefer they rebook me then wait.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

We just moved to Calgary and was looking for a dentist for the family. Luckily I found Dr. Wong. He is very knowledgeable and is great with kids. If you're looking for a family dentist, I highly recommend that you book an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I took my toddler to see Dr. Wong for the first time and we had an absolutely wonderful experience. From the moment we walked in the door we were taken care of. Dr. Wong was calm and gentle with her, and explained what he was going to do so there were no surprises. She loved when he "tickled" her teeth to check them! He took his time and we didn't feel rushed during any part of our experience there. We will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Wong and his team are so exceptionally accommodating! They have always "fit" me in with emergency appointments and the losing of my invisalign----twice (gasp)! They are also outstanding with the kids! My teeth have never been better than with these guys! They take the time to explain everything clearly.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Wong is very knowledgable. I have been seeing him for 8 years now and have been cavity free for 7. He gives almost painless needles and always checks to see how you are doing. My whole family sees Dr. Wong and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Wong is simply the best. He had squeezed me in when I had a toothache emergency and always had been very kind and gentle

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I saw Dr. Wong a he was able to do a deep filling instead of a root canal. It feels great and I am thankful he tries to save teeth first.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015