You may also like

Dr. Wong and his team are so exceptionally accommodating! They have always "fit" me in with emergency appointments and the losing of my invisalign----twice (gasp)! They are also outstanding with the kids! My teeth have never been better than with these guys! They take the time to explain everything clearly.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Wong is very knowledgable. I have been seeing him for 8 years now and have been cavity free for 7. He gives almost painless needles and always checks to see how you are doing. My whole family sees Dr. Wong and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

He gets five stars from me. Dr. Wong is very helpful and caring. He clearly wants what is best for his patients and I have never been up sold in 3 years of seeing dr. Wong

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Wong saved some teeth that would have needed a root canal, but instead he did some deep fillings. They are a bit sensitive after a few weeks but getting better. Thank you Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Cameron Wong's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Wong and his team are so exceptionally accommodating! They have always "fit" me in with emergency appointments and the losing of my invisalign----twice (g..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is very knowledgable. I have been seeing him for 8 years now and have been cavity free for 7. He gives almost painless needles and always checks to see..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is simply the best. He had squeezed me in when I had a toothache emergency and always had been very kind and gentle "

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Wong a he was able to do a deep filling instead of a root canal. It feels great and I am thankful he tries to save teeth first. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best dentist around. Runs a bit behind but is very good at communicating and gives almost painless needles. Highly recommended "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He gets five stars from me. Dr. Wong is very helpful and caring. He clearly wants what is best for his patients and I have never been up sold in 3 years of seei..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is very patient and very good at explaining the options. He has never tried to upsell me and I appreciate that very much since I am on a fixed income "

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know it has been said here before but Dr. Wong gives the best needles. Almost painless! Thank you very much Dr. Wong"

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong saved some teeth that would have needed a root canal, but instead he did some deep fillings. They are a bit sensitive after a few weeks but getting bet..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cameron is the best. I have been seeing him for five years now. Highly recommended "

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist! Very caring. Wor recommend to anyone!"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " It’s no big surprise that I do not like going to the dentist...I have many a bad experience sitting in a dentist chair over the years also it does not help tha..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great dentist. I really like how patient Dr. Wong is, that really helps put me at ease since I am a bit afraid of seeing the dentist. He can be a little ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend Dr. Cameron. He is a bit tardy by habit so expect to wait but s very nice and caring dentist "

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My hygienist is always really happy and funny. This was my first time meeting Candy at the front desk. She knew what she was doing and I appreciate she gave me ..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is an awesome dentist. Have been seeing him for 2 years now. Wojkd recommend "

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is beyond amazing. He was so sweet and gentle with my three year old that she actually wants to floss and brush!! He was also terrific with me, on time..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is an excellent dentist. He is more than happy to explain and discuss the procedures he is about to perform which I find many dentists would rather omi..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Wong and Lessa for years and am pleased with the gentle dental service. My only complaint is that my appointments always start at l..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was so happy to see my dentist, Dr. Wong, in the top 10 in Calgary. However, I have to say I'm not surprised. He and his team are absolutely wonderful. Frien..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DENTIST After years of neglect due to dentist fear the time came to face the issue I am so thankful to have found Dr Cameron Wong!! He does everything ri..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, knowledgeable and great at what he does. Staff and receptionist goes over and above. The kids love this place. Kid treat bags after visits are alwa..."

December 15, 2014