Ratings for Dr. Cameron Wong

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for several years now and I thought that I would finally do a "Rate MD" on both him and why this teams ethos stands out and improves the patient experience especially with a difficult client (such as they experienced lately with me) situation. Dr. Wong and his staff (especially Melissa) were able to as a team working and pulling together to accommodate a fairly time sensitive amount of dental work. Melissa and Cate are the ‘face’ of the practice that helped facilitate my son's dental needs in a very professional manor especially with me being less than flexible on when the work needed to be completed. Their organizational skills, were amazing and the work that was completed by "several dentists" at this practice (Dentrix) truly was a great experience for us. I feel unbelievably fortunate to have Dr. Wong (and his staff) as our trusted family dentist/practice who is making their mark on the profession. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a dentist who exhibits exceptional patient care, outstanding commitment and how the Dentrix team works together for the benefits of a patient to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

After a long search for a good dentist in the Calgary area I found Dr. Wong. He has done so much to help restore and save my teeth that I can only say that he is an outstanding dentist who I have come to trust without reservation as well as his staff. He is highly professional, considerate, and has made my dental visits very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend him. A terrific dentist!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

My kids and husband are all patients of Dr. Wong's. He has been excellent with my two young boys (3 and 5). Very patient with helping them to get comfortable with the whole dental experience. Front staff are also very nice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Doctor Wong is a professional. He explains the procedure in great details and constantly checks on my condition and makes sure that I am not feeling uncomfortable. Unlike my previous dentists, Doctor Wong focuses on the dental work and never spends time on some silly conversations such as vacations, golf games and other gossips with his assistant. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Wong is an outstanding dentist. He is very skilled, thorough and takes great care in explaining the procedure involved. What I find most impressive is his ability to perform dental work that is always relatively pain free. Unfortunately, this has not helped motivate my younger son to take better care of his teeth as going to Dr. Wong even for dental work is always a positive experience. Overall, I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Wong as our family dentist and would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Wong and the staff at his clinic are awesome. I can always look forward to friendly, painless, and really high-quality dentistry. I had to go to another dentist as part of an emergency last year while I was in Vancouver, and he commented that I have had "excellent work" done on my teeth. I have been a patient for over 15 years now and I would not change dentists.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I am so pleased that I found Dr. Wong at Market Mall. I am a senior so needless to say I have seen a few dentists in my time but never have I found one as dedicated, thorough, efficient and understanding as Dr. Wong. All of the staff that work in his practice are so professional. You can count on quotes for services to be bang on, all procedures are explained thoroughly and they make sure all your questions are answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone. They have exceeded all my expectations. Dolores Bernard, Calgary, AB

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Through a thorough consult, Dr. Wong determined I was a good candidate for invisalign. Over the past 2 1/2 years, Dr. Wong and his team have become somewhat like family! Regular visits every six weeks always resulted in a clear understanding with regards to how the process was moving along. Dr. Wong and Maya, his assistant, were always welcoming, open to questions, knowledgeable and incredibly decisive. I always felt at ease during my visits and confident that I was getting the best advice and care. Although the process took longer than expected due to a stubborn tooth that took its time repositioning, I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My smile is the best it has ever been. Dr. Wong was sure to leave his door open by encouraging me to contact to the office if I had any concerns in the months to come. Thank you to Dr. Wong and his whole team for a fantastic invisalign experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

My Daughter had a really bad fall at school , her front tooth and completly fallen out . One of the teachers mentioned there was a great dentist Dr Wong at market mall , (Boy were they right ) Drove right over in tears both my daughter and I ran into his office for the first time. Dr Wong and the staff treated us like we were there regular client's helping us in any way they can , my daughter was crying scared and had blood all over Dr Wong was great he calmed her down and had the tooth back in , in no time . He took his time to explain everything even if it ment repeating himself twice . Im so happy to have found Dr Wong . Thanks agian for making our visits so comfortable and relaxing

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Wong and the staff in his office are very professional and provide first rate service. Dr Wong is extremely thorough and I have total confidence in his work. I would, and have, recommended him to my family and any friends or associates that are looking for a dentist that they can trust completely.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016