Ratings for Dr. Atul L. Bhat

I see Dr Bhat for lower back pain. At my first visit he took a detailed history, did X-rays, ordered an MRI, and had me begin physical therapy. He showed me my MRI films and explained everything to me. With the physical therapy, my pain pretty much went away for 6 months. When it returned, Dr Bhat did steroid injections which worked very well. He has always encouraged me to call the office with questions or concerns. His staff had been very helpful and professional as well. I would recommend Dr Bhat to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Went in to see Dr Bhat for a second opinion for my long standing complaints. Was the best decision and have been well guided since. Really happy

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

After struggling with lots of back pain the last two years I was referred to Dr. bhat and it has probably been one of the best decisions I’ve made. After a few visits I am starting to feel like myself again. Dr bhat is very thorough, detailed, and listens to all your concerns. They also have a very friendly staff that's always willing to help, and assist you with everything you need so you don’t leave the office confused or concerned. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Great skills..Been very happy so far especially after visiting many in Boston

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Excellent professional and compassionate care possible

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

May 24 2016 Thank you Dr Bhat! Was in great pain over the weekend on Monday you sent me for a MRI test showed herniated disc. On Tuesday I was injected with cortisone,what a relief:) I so appreciate that I was taking care of on short notice. You and your staff are the best Sincerely Susan Musgrave

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Bhat. The office staff was punctual and friendly as was Dr. Bhat. Never had to wait more than a few minutes!! My care was great as well. I'm happy to say that I am pain free! I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Always spends time with you to answer all questions and put you to ease

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Bhat as been WONDERFUL! I couldn't walk or get dressed because of my degenerative disk disease. The office got me an appointment within a hour. Dr. Bhat gave me a cortizone injection during his lunch break, so I did not have to wait for a injection date. He went out of his way to help alleviate my pain! He is kind and professional. Dr. Bhat has gone above and beyond, I would highly recommend him. Thank you! Dr Bhat!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Bhat's office staff is horrible!!!!!!! They never answer the phone. They never call you back. Just terrible.

Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Atul L. Bhat's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lowell, MA