Ratings for Dr. Atul L. Bhat

May 24 2016 Thank you Dr Bhat! Was in great pain over the weekend on Monday you sent me for a MRI test showed herniated disc. On Tuesday I was injected with cortisone,what a relief:) I so appreciate that I was taking care of on short notice. You and your staff are the best Sincerely Susan Musgrave

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Bhat. The office staff was punctual and friendly as was Dr. Bhat. Never had to wait more than a few minutes!! My care was great as well. I'm happy to say that I am pain free! I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Hidden charges from Merrimack Radiology's diagnostician Monty Shah.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Always spends time with you to answer all questions and put you to ease

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Bhat as been WONDERFUL! I couldn't walk or get dressed because of my degenerative disk disease. The office got me an appointment within a hour. Dr. Bhat gave me a cortizone injection during his lunch break, so I did not have to wait for a injection date. He went out of his way to help alleviate my pain! He is kind and professional. Dr. Bhat has gone above and beyond, I would highly recommend him. Thank you! Dr Bhat!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Bhat's office staff is horrible!!!!!!! They never answer the phone. They never call you back. Just terrible.

Submitted June 14, 2014

Accurate diagnosis after having seen several specialists. Expedited my treatment as I was miserable with pain and had to fly for business

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Atul Bhat is very rude and insulting by no means a "specialist"

Submitted December 4, 2013

I had major back pain after an accident about 2 years ago and came to see this so called back specialist. He just had me come in for cortezone shots for a quick fix. It wears out in a week and I told him you would need to find a proper way to cure this. His response is the pain is there because you are trying to seek compensation from insurance. So he is saying I am trying to scam the insurance company. He should comment himself on that because whenever he sends me to get the cortizone shots it looks like black friday over there. You have people all day long coming in for these shots that only last a few days to week then your pain comes back. Every shot he charges a few thousand dollars to the insurance. That why he kept insisting that I keep getting these shots even tho it doesnt work for me. I cant believe he is getting away with pretty much scamming health insurance companies and never really tried to help me figure whats really wrong with my back and find a solution for it.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

The reason for the poor rating was because Ive been to this office a few times and find that some of the office staff were uncaring and unfriendly while some were wonderful. Doctor is very nice, caring and seems to be very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Atul L. Bhat's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "May 24 2016 Thank you Dr Bhat! Was in great pain over the weekend on Monday you sent me for a MRI test showed herniated disc. On Tuesday I was injected with..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Bhat. The office staff was punctual and friendly as was Dr. Bhat. Never had to wait more than a few minutes!! My ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Hidden charges from Merrimack Radiology's diagnostician Monty Shah."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Always spends time with you to answer all questions and put you to ease"

November 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=108862'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=108862'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=108862'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Atul" to "Atul L."

October 20, 2013