Ratings for Dr. Robert Seemann

I wish I never went to see this doctor, he has cost me thousands and caused consistent pain in my life due to the malpractice surgery he performed years ago. To this day I still think back and wonder why he even does these kind of surgeries that he has next to no proper knowledge or experience with. It made me feel like I was an experiment that he was testing his operations on. Don’t go to him for the sake of your own mental health and well being. I sincerely hope no one else has to go through what I did, but based on the other reviews I’ve read, he’s already messed up a few people, and I hope those are the last. Terrible doctor overall, he deserves 0 stars, not even 1.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

This doctor is a devils nightmare when it comes to medical work, I don't know how on earth he has 4 stars. I bet half these reviews are himself trying to make his career survive posting fake reviews on himself. I should have known he was a bad doctor by just looking at his name... Only go to this doctor if you want your life ruined; I'm now paying over 10,000$ to pay for what this moron did to me. I hope you read this Doctor SEEMANN because you're an awful human being.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Worst Dr on earth , ruined my life cant breath because of him , he did surgery to my nose he made the problem I have worse wish i never saw him

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This "specialist" exemplifies DILLIGAF, the strange and obviously difficult to diagnose ailment with my ear was obviously more of a nuisance to him than anything. Terrible bedside manor and wouldn't even feign empathy for the random situation affecting my hearing, let alone take any extra effort to think critically or outside-the-box as to what I could possibly do to help myself. No. According to him I'm SOL and will never be able to put my head more than a couple feet under water for the rest of my life (I'm 36), great yeah I never planned to swim or snorkel again anyways, and just have to get used to having the feeling of a plugged ear 24/7. Needless to say I will be seeking a second opinion as well as discussing my discontent of this referral with my family Doc. This was a complete waste of my time, in waiting 7 months for the specialist, multiple drives into the city, time taken to go for scans (again more driving into the city), and all for what... no help and an attitude of "don't let the door hit you on the way out". Do yourself a favor and if this guy's name comes up in referral please ask for somebody else. This person obviously doesn't care about helping anyone... if even just for some advise.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Im looking for a good dr. in ENT to be check. I was thinking that Dr. Seemann will be the best doctor, so i told my family doctor that i want dr. Seemann . After a week my clinic called me that my referral to dr seemann was rejected. I thought canadian doctor are helpful .... I was so very disappointed ..... low rate

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I quit smoking almost 2 years ago. My voice keeps acting up and no one knows what is wrong. One minute I can talk normal and next minute I have no voice. It just gets irritating when people keep asking what did you say. He told me I need speech therapy. I did that for a couple of months and I can still talk with or without a voice. Think this doctor is a joke!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Seemann for the removal of my tonsils. As an adult most surgeons will not remove tonsils due to the risks, no matter how bad they are. However Dr. Seemann agreed that my tonsils were causing a health risk and scheduled me for surgery. He made it so I had no worries and his OR staff was absolutely unreal. I would highly suggest him if your family doctor can get you a referral. He has changed my livelihood by removing my tonsils. 4.5 months later I am healthier and feel better than I have in 4 years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

When it comes to Ear and Throat, perhaps this doctor knows what he's doing, however I wouldn't know for he has only performed surgery on my nose. This doctor, Robert Seemann doesn't have a clue what he's doing when it comes to nose surgery. Before we went into the surgical room I had asked him to simply make my nose parallel from the way it had been broken, he said that was the plan. to help my inability to breathe through my nose. So when we got in they put me to sleep, when I woke up I had two cotton balls hanging from my nostrils saturated with blood. Through the months after there would be parts of skin pealing, It was the most painful surgery in my life, and the tragedy of it all is that this unprofessional doctor made my nose substantially worse. I went to the follow up meeting to see further, only to find that this doctor wasn't trying to fix my nose to help me breathe. But that he wanted to perform another surgery to further his business as a joke, to try and fix what he turned into a catastrophic nightmare, which would have led to something even worse if I had went to the next surgery, due to experience. But why would the doctor want to fix my nose? It would end his business with me, so he messes it up to continue surgical procedures, careful because some of these doctors will treat us like experiments, corruption at its finest.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great Doctor, recently had ear surgery, and everything went great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He performed a stapedectomy in both my ears, 7 years apart. It made a world of difference to my hearing. Highly recommend him, had no concerns about him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016