Ratings for Dr. Robert Seemann

Great Doctor, recently had ear surgery, and everything went great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He performed a stapedectomy in both my ears, 7 years apart. It made a world of difference to my hearing. Highly recommend him, had no concerns about him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Seemann in 2010 for a ringing sensation in my left ear after 3 months of a "full" sensation in one of my ears. It turned out I was misdiagnosed by my GP; however, Dr. Seemann was limited in what he was able to offer as the inner ear damage was already done. I appreciated his optimism, but the reality of living with tinnitus was inevitable and I needed time to digest this new reality. It is now 2016 and I am fully functioning despite having approx. 30% hearing loss in one ear. I found Dr. Seemann to be professional, prompt, and direct. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

This guy operated on my deviated septum . On my initial consultation he said he would perform and open rhinoplasty, but then didnt. INSTEAD i was in and out in less than 2 hrs. My breathing is now worse and i still suffer every night with my breathing. I am now having to pay 10,000 for a corrective nose surgery. Dont go to this guy.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I first saw an intern who stuck a tube down my throat, an extremely uncomfortable and painful procedure. The Tube looked filthy and badly in need of replacement. Dr Seemann came in and redid the procedure with even cleaning the filthy tube. It was horrible to go through that twice. Seriously if they want an intern to do the procedure the specialist should be present rather than subject their patient to such abuse

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Seeman was meant to fix my nose after it had been broken from a fight, but he took me in for surgery and managed to make it even worse. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Knows what he is doing. About 3 years ago diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Found out it was allergies which makes more sense according to my symptons.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I needed a consult after an ear infection and some hearing loss. He was very friendly and explained every thing to me. I certainly would not hesitate seeing him again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

i might afto wait ten years to have tubes in my ears i cant even give this doctor a rating hes so bad

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a cancer patient who was having hearing difficulties made worse by radiation treatment. Dr. Seemann was able to restore my hearing by putting tubes in my ears and flushing out some of the liquid that had remained stuck and unable to drain. I had been living with this for some months. He efficiently and effectively performed the procedure in the office but carefully explained why it had happened and offered follow up as needed. He was great and I feel confident of help should it be required in future.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015