Ratings for Dr. Robert Seemann

I quit smoking almost 2 years ago. My voice keeps acting up and no one knows what is wrong. One minute I can talk normal and next minute I have no voice. It just gets irritating when people keep asking what did you say. He told me I need speech therapy. I did that for a couple of months and I can still talk with or without a voice. Think this doctor is a joke!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Seemann for the removal of my tonsils. As an adult most surgeons will not remove tonsils due to the risks, no matter how bad they are. However Dr. Seemann agreed that my tonsils were causing a health risk and scheduled me for surgery. He made it so I had no worries and his OR staff was absolutely unreal. I would highly suggest him if your family doctor can get you a referral. He has changed my livelihood by removing my tonsils. 4.5 months later I am healthier and feel better than I have in 4 years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

When it comes to Ear and Throat, perhaps this doctor knows what he's doing, however I wouldn't know for he has only performed surgery on my nose. This doctor, Robert Seemann doesn't have a clue what he's doing when it comes to nose surgery. Before we went into the surgical room I had asked him to simply make my nose parallel from the way it had been broken, he said that was the plan. to help my inability to breathe through my nose. So when we got in they put me to sleep, when I woke up I had two cotton balls hanging from my nostrils saturated with blood. Through the months after there would be parts of skin pealing, It was the most painful surgery in my life, and the tragedy of it all is that this unprofessional doctor made my nose substantially worse. I went to the follow up meeting to see further, only to find that this doctor wasn't trying to fix my nose to help me breathe. But that he wanted to perform another surgery to further his business as a joke, to try and fix what he turned into a catastrophic nightmare, which would have led to something even worse if I had went to the next surgery, due to experience. But why would the doctor want to fix my nose? It would end his business with me, so he messes it up to continue surgical procedures, careful because some of these doctors will treat us like experiments, corruption at its finest.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great Doctor, recently had ear surgery, and everything went great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He performed a stapedectomy in both my ears, 7 years apart. It made a world of difference to my hearing. Highly recommend him, had no concerns about him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Seemann in 2010 for a ringing sensation in my left ear after 3 months of a "full" sensation in one of my ears. It turned out I was misdiagnosed by my GP; however, Dr. Seemann was limited in what he was able to offer as the inner ear damage was already done. I appreciated his optimism, but the reality of living with tinnitus was inevitable and I needed time to digest this new reality. It is now 2016 and I am fully functioning despite having approx. 30% hearing loss in one ear. I found Dr. Seemann to be professional, prompt, and direct. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

This guy operated on my deviated septum . On my initial consultation he said he would perform and open rhinoplasty, but then didnt. INSTEAD i was in and out in less than 2 hrs. My breathing is now worse and i still suffer every night with my breathing. I am now having to pay 10,000 for a corrective nose surgery. Dont go to this guy.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I first saw an intern who stuck a tube down my throat, an extremely uncomfortable and painful procedure. The Tube looked filthy and badly in need of replacement. Dr Seemann came in and redid the procedure with even cleaning the filthy tube. It was horrible to go through that twice. Seriously if they want an intern to do the procedure the specialist should be present rather than subject their patient to such abuse

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Seeman was meant to fix my nose after it had been broken from a fight, but he took me in for surgery and managed to make it even worse. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Knows what he is doing. About 3 years ago diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Found out it was allergies which makes more sense according to my symptons.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015