Ratings for Dr. Robert Seemann

I first saw an intern who stuck a tube down my throat, an extremely uncomfortable and painful procedure. The Tube looked filthy and badly in need of replacement. Dr Seemann came in and redid the procedure with even cleaning the filthy tube. It was horrible to go through that twice. Seriously if they want an intern to do the procedure the specialist should be present rather than subject their patient to such abuse

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I needed a consult after an ear infection and some hearing loss. He was very friendly and explained every thing to me. I certainly would not hesitate seeing him again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a cancer patient who was having hearing difficulties made worse by radiation treatment. Dr. Seemann was able to restore my hearing by putting tubes in my ears and flushing out some of the liquid that had remained stuck and unable to drain. I had been living with this for some months. He efficiently and effectively performed the procedure in the office but carefully explained why it had happened and offered follow up as needed. He was great and I feel confident of help should it be required in future.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

My family doctor sent me to see Dr. Robert Seemann & he found a cancer tumor on my left vocal cord on November 15,2012. Within 7 1/2 days he had me in surgery to remove it. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is so very compassionate & very easy to talk with. He is very open & explains everything in detail. I feel I was extremely lucky to have found such a wonderful surgeon. He actually makes a patient feel like your important to him as I think that is how he feels about every patient . I am so very happy that he was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was referred to several doctors because of trouble with my ear. Dr.Seeman was the only one who gave me a clear diagnoses and treated it. He diagnosed me with otosclerosis and scheduled surgery. He answered all my questions and did everything he could to keep me at ease with the procedure. He performed a stapedotomy a few months after diagnosis and has been wonderful. He gave me clear, concise instructions and did a quick follow up. I have since regained a vast majority of my hearing. I will never go to another ENT. He is a great doctor, his receptionist is fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Robert Seemann's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I first saw an intern who stuck a tube down my throat, an extremely uncomfortable and painful procedure. The Tube looked filthy and badly in need of replaceme..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Seeman was meant to fix my nose after it had been broken from a fight, but he took me in for surgery and managed to make it even worse. Thanks doc"

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knows what he is doing. About 3 years ago diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Found out it was allergies which makes more sense according to my symptons."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a consult after an ear infection and some hearing loss. He was very friendly and explained every thing to me. I certainly would not hesitate seeing him..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i might afto wait ten years to have tubes in my ears i cant even give this doctor a rating hes so bad"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am a cancer patient who was having hearing difficulties made worse by radiation treatment. Dr. Seemann was able to restore my hearing by putting tubes in my e..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr seeman is a loser suffering from ear infections he won't put a tube in my ear to prevent ear infections"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr seeman is a loser he can't even do a ear pressure test I think dr seeman is a stupid man"

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very wonderful doctor!!!!! He will actually remove your tonsils!! Wow, what a true miracle!"

September 29, 2014