Ratings for Dr. J. Kevin Page

After going there one time I will be changing doctors. I was looking for a new doctor closer to home and after looking for days I decided on Dr. Page. This office does not offer a lot of what you would expect from a doctors office in 2017. First and foremost there is no web portal. No fast way to communicate with your doc or their nurse. The office staff does is also not very helpful. I spent hours on the phone with my insurance trying to figure out what the doctors office could do to try and get a medication pushed through. They told me the best way is to have the Dr do a peer to peer. I was told by his nurse that he does not/will not do those. So it is either switch a medication I have been on for 8 years or pay out of pocket.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Page is great. However, the girl at the front desk and the ones handling appointments are very rude. I recently tried to return his nurse's call about test results and they refused to connect me. I can see where the staff may cause the practice to lose patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

If you want a real doctor that cares about you as a person, Dr. Page is that doctor. Thoughtful, takes time to ask about you, your family and any health issues. He sits down to listen on every visit. If you are looking for a super person ....and doctor you need to set up an appointment. You won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Love Dr. Page for his willingness to ask about my life and family. I'm able to see Dr. Page for annual wellness exam with no problems. I discounted the rating for staff because it is near impossible to speak with anyone to request a copy of my lab report, make an appointment or request refill of prescription. The issue seems to be their phones. The office staff does not take calls early in the morning, during a long lunch hour, or late in the day. These are the times most working patients can call. Why not have one person cover phone at all times the clinic is open or allow online scheduling and email requests. Clean up the enormous amount of paper records lying about and start an online records system.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I love having Dr. Page as my PCP. To him you are not just another number or money. He cares about you as a person. He involves you in your treatment and doesn't just say do this. He welcomes input and ideas. He is knowledgeable and will take the time to answer your questions. He has amazing bedside manner. He is someone I have no problem recommending to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Page is amazing! He genuinely cares about your well-being. He takes the time to get to know you in order to provide you better service!! Dr. Page was welcoming, professional and excellent in making us feel comfortable in our visit with him. We will definitely continue to use him and recommend other families to do the same. Dr J Kevin Page has excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

My husband and I have both been going to Dr. Paige for over 12 years now. We both think he is a very very good doctor. He has a very pleasant personality and is an overall wonderful person and doctor. He takes the time to listen to what your concerns are and gives you very good medical advice. He is very knowledgeable doctor with a very caring humble spirit. He is always willing to refer a specialist if the need arises. He really shows his concern for his patients. We give him the very best possible rating. Thank you for all you do for your patients Dr. Paige. God Bless You!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I have gone to Dr.Page half my life now. He is a wonderful and caring physician. He always takes time to sit with you and show you that he really cares about you as a patient. You are not just a number with him. Staff could be slightly more pleasant, but I understand that they are very busy, so that makes it hard. Yes, it is normally hard to get an appointment within less than about a week, but that just tells me he is a good doctor with many patients who stick around and fill up hs schedule.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Page is a very nice and caring physician. The staff and nurse are a different thing altogether. They can be rude and have very poor follow-through regularly. Too bad he doesn't see these weaknesses.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I loved Dr. Page and was sad that I moved and was unable to continue to use him. He is very polite, caring, really listens to your problems and doesn't rush you. I miss him and wish he would come to my city now, because I would drop my PCP in a heartbeat. Dr. Page is one in a million.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. J. Kevin Page's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts