Ratings for Dr. William H. Gamble

Only had to see Dr.Gamble one time for a check up. He scheduled some test to be ran to make sure my heart was not the factor of my probelm. Outstanding Dr. Took the time to hear what I had to say. If I had heart problems, yes he would be the Dr. I would choose

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I have to agree with a previous responder regarding Dr. Gamble's patient relations. They were not that good with me either. I returned after 20 years and he's changed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Maybe I am the only one who has had a problem with this doctor. I am not questioning his ability to treat heart problems, I am questioning his patient relations. So, if I am the only one I wish the others well. As for me, I will not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Educator, motivator, dedicated, and highly professional. Not that there is any good place to have a heart attack, but with Dr Gamble being in Greensboro it is a safer place for it to occur. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a heart condition.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I changed my cardiologist of eight years to Dr.Gamble because of his amazing attention & service given to me after my heart attack - he wasn't even the primary physician BUT he is now. No higher recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Thorough, attentive to details in interview/ history, excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

This man is a life saver. I saw him run down the hall of the hospital on his way to treat my husband who was having a heart attack. Has anyone seen a doctor run anywhere lately? Dr Gamble is a very knowledgeable, caring man and I recommend him HIGHLY!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Dr. William H. Gamble's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)