Ratings for Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen

My wife and I tried to become patients of Dr. Tafeen. 30 minutes past our appointment time we checked with the receptionist and discover that Dr. Tafeen has had a problem. We understand that part! Then we are told there are 2 patients with appointments ahead of ours. It was obvious that these 2 others were waiting , When we arrived! At our arrival,The receptionist should have shown us the courtesey of explaing there was a delay, others were ahead of us and given us the option to reschedule or wait . This lack of information was both unprofessional and a gross waste of our time. Dr. Tafeen needs to require his staff to respect his patients. We cancelled this appointment and another for my wife the next week. We want to have a Dr. who shows as much respect for his patients time as he does his own.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Office and staff are out of a 1980 movie of the week........Staff are short and cold. Def not warm and fuzzy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

should have tried to be a stand up comic but would have went hungry....would not recommend

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I can see why Dr Tafeen's staff seem to rate much lower than him. It's because they are arrogant, rude, high-handed jerks. I only wanted to ask if there was a discount for paying cash in full at time of service, and they looked down their noses at me like I was a leper. I'm self-employed with a $10,000 deductibe, so I always just pay cash fpr routine doctor visits.... But they were so rude they may as well have told me to jump in a pond. I guess the person that said he's only interested in the money might be right.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great doctor. Staff a little cold/distant...seem not to care about the patients. Love his goofy sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Tafeen is a wonderful, knowledgeable Dermatologist. His jokes may be corny but he is thorough, professional and details your issues and solution options in writing before you leave the office. On several occasions he recommended less expensive medication options. I would, and do, recommend Dr. Tafeen to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Very sharp guy, extremely knowledgeable, initially you might mistake his sense of humor as arrogance, but personally, I like a doctor who KNOWS he knows his stuff. Other dermatologists could not cure rash he took care of in days. I've been a patient more than 20 years.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

He is brilliant. He doesn't have to consult a medical book to give you the diagnosis even when complicated. He is kinda sarcastic and does not have a lot of patience. You can't tell if he is joking or not. You feel better when you leave because he gives a good explanation of what is going on.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1974)