Ratings for Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen

My husband and I have been patients with this practice for years. I trust Dr. Tafeen's judgement and knowledge. I don't care if the staff is matter of fact and lack warm fuzzies. I come here for medical treatment. He does have an odd sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

With a history of death via melanoma in my family, I tried to make an appointment, but the man who answered the phone was so rude, I had to ask myself, "Do I really want to deal with this attitude every time I have an aopt.?" The front office staff does set the tone. Perhaps when he vets his staff more carefully, I would reconsider, but too many other options with UNC and Duke so close by.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Stu was very rude when he came in the door and did not apologize when called out on it. He then listened to what I had to say and purposely prescribed an old "cure" he KNEW I had to have done in the past since it was so old I could barely find it. I wouldn't take my dog to this "practice"

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My wife and I tried to become patients of Dr. Tafeen. 30 minutes past our appointment time we checked with the receptionist and discover that Dr. Tafeen has had a problem. We understand that part! Then we are told there are 2 patients with appointments ahead of ours. It was obvious that these 2 others were waiting , When we arrived! At our arrival,The receptionist should have shown us the courtesey of explaing there was a delay, others were ahead of us and given us the option to reschedule or wait . This lack of information was both unprofessional and a gross waste of our time. Dr. Tafeen needs to require his staff to respect his patients. We cancelled this appointment and another for my wife the next week. We want to have a Dr. who shows as much respect for his patients time as he does his own.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Office and staff are out of a 1980 movie of the week........Staff are short and cold. Def not warm and fuzzy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

should have tried to be a stand up comic but would have went hungry....would not recommend

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I can see why Dr Tafeen's staff seem to rate much lower than him. It's because they are arrogant, rude, high-handed jerks. I only wanted to ask if there was a discount for paying cash in full at time of service, and they looked down their noses at me like I was a leper. I'm self-employed with a $10,000 deductibe, so I always just pay cash fpr routine doctor visits.... But they were so rude they may as well have told me to jump in a pond. I guess the person that said he's only interested in the money might be right.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great doctor. Staff a little cold/distant...seem not to care about the patients. Love his goofy sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Stuart O. Tafeen's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1974)