Ratings for Dr. Proton Rahman

I did not know what was wrong with me for 1.5 yrs. My orthopaedic surgeon asked Dr. Rahman to see me for diagnosis in 2013. Dr. Rahman saw me the very next day and started treating my Psoriatic Arthritis. I continue to be seen in his clinic regularly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Rahman. I was in hospital for a different problem and my arthritis flared and asked them to call him in. Once he came in to see me it was just like a thousand pounds were lifted off my shoulders. I know that I am in good hands with Dr. Rahman. He is the only one that tells me things. We make treatment decisions together not just do as I say. He takes my opinion into account. What an amazing doctor. Wish everyone had a doctor like Dr. Rahman.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Wonderful, amazing, super doctor. Would want no other. Drawback: if you are required to see Doctor in three months, could take six months, six months could be eight months etc.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Rahman went above and beyoned what any other doctor would do. What a caring doctor. I trust what he says and he keeps you part of the treatment process not just do as I say. He is every thing that a doctor should be and more. I think myself brivilaged to have Dr. Rahman as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

What an outstanding doctor. I was in alot of pain from my RA and went to the ER. He was there to see another patient but he came in and seen me. He was working over 12 hours that day. He was so kind and caring to me. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Rahman is an amazing doctor. He is the best in his field. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him. Cares about his patients. What a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Rahman is great! Very knowledgeable and very caring... he saved my life!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Probably the the best Rheumatologist in the world. Many people have learned from him. He is kind, gentle and caring, he will do what ever is in his power to make you better. He should win an award for the amount of care he provides for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have to say Dr. Rahman is a perfect doctor. He certianly is in the perfect career for him. I wish that everyone could how needs a rheumatologist could see Dr. Rahman. What a kind and caring person. He is an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr.Rahman is a knowledgeable and caring physician. He takes time to listen to your concerns and explain medical issues in a way that is understanble. He will do whatever it takes to meet your treatment needs and is not afraid to follow up with other bodies invloved with making necessary medication available. I always feel comfortable and at ease and never felt rushed. If there was a rating above 5, i would rate him for being an overall good human being and doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011