Ratings for Dr. Steven Brown

I'm not sure if Dr Steven Brown is any good because after both my procedures with me he only spent a few minutes with me and told me to take a drug (Nexium) for the rest of my life (even though it's not approved for long term use and can do damage. I have since ceased taking the drug with no complications). It would have been a much better experience had he allowed time to actually speakt to me/the patient and answer my questions rather than telling me to speak to my GP who is 'not' an expert like him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Such a wonder doctor with an extraordinary team. So compassionate and insightful. It's refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I cannot recommend Dr Steven Brown. I have also found him to be dismissive and unconcerned about resolving my medical problems. He appears to disregard abnormal blood results, for which I have changed doctors in order to be treated efficiently.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Brown regularly for the past 5 years. He is patient, tolerant and extremely kind. Stella is an amazing receptionist and extremely helpful. If all medical staff were this good, what a system we would have. Thank you for your help and support.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Steven Brown to anyone that need surgery and is nervous like myself. He was extremely remarkable and did an amazing job with my colon surgery. Dr. Brown was honest and made me feel very comfortable. Many blessings to you Doctor Brown and thank you again for changing my life. Debra S. 💝

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Extremely happy with my experience going to see Steven. He was really knowledgeable and explained things really well. Had to get a colonoscopy done and was made to feel really comfortable and phoned me with results considering everything was normal rather than other doctors who always get you to go in and pay for a visit to tell you things are fine. Would definitely recommend Steven and wouldn't hesitate to see him again for any other issues I have.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I found Steven to be incredibly dismissive and rude. He did not follow up my results and was over an hour behind on appointments.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr Brown and his staff highly enough. So very rare to find a specialist who truly cares about his patients and shows it enthusiastically. Extremely knowledgeable, highly professional, gentle and compassionate - traits the other staff around him also display. After my experience, my other family members are now his patients. He recently diagnosed my father with esophageal cancer and has referred him to another incredible specialist - the level of multifaceted care provided is exemplary. Admission staff (Stella) and theatre staff (Ellie) also amazing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Great doctor. Proactive in dealing with symptoms and trying different treatments if the patient isn't in full remission, where others will let issues bubble along for years. Stella does a great job.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

An amazing doctor, very thoughtful and caring. A true life saver. Stella is also lovely and goes above and beyond. Cannot recommend Dr Steven Brown high enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016